The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Recruitment Posts are back up

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Recruitment Posts are back up

Post by Anti Hero » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:08 am

Hello everyone we now have a Recruitment post up on the Official Blade and Soul forums
Here:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/1 ... grievance/

We also have a post on mmorpg
Here:
http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/441 ... r-new-home

We would like to try to keep these posts on the main page if possible. We would love it if you could stop by and make a meaningful reply on our behalf. Thanks everyone,

-Anti Hero

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Recruitment Posts are up

Post by Anti Hero » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:46 am

Please, please, please check out our recruitment posts and just say something good about Grievance. It helps generate interest as well as show how good of a community we have here. And we really want to avoid /bump posts until they truly need to be used. Thanks again,

Anti Hero

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:47 am

Hey there, just me again lol

Would just like to ask for your help once again :)

We are still trying to avoid /bump posts, so it would be awesome if we could get a couple more people to swing by our recruiting posts and mention something about your time with Grievance.

We have welcomed 8 new members to the blade and soul team in less than a week, it would be awesome to see this continue. Thanks everyone!!!

kiralia
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by kiralia » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 am

Have posted on the the one on the official forums to bring it back to the first page from page 5 but its kinda hard for a clan newbie to have much to say hehe.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:41 am

Once again I would like to ask some more people to go to our recruiting posts and leave a friendly reply about your time with Grievance. It doesn't matter if you have been here for 10 years or 10 days, if you enjoy being part of Grievance let everyone not involved know why you like it here. The larger the Blade and Soul clan grows the better off we will be. It will result in more crafters, more dungeon/raid runs, more people for PvP and most importantly having a bigger family that you can depend on. So please just take a minute and leave a friendly reply on our recruiting posts.

Thanks everyone,

Anti Hero

Yuri Lyn Arashi
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Yuri Lyn Arashi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:05 pm

I just posted on it. I want more PvP buddies ;)

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:47 am

I'm going to ask again that you stop by our recruiting posts and and say something to help keep the post at the top. There are quite a few of you that have not posted on any of them, and I would like you to do so. This helps show that we are a active group, which in turn draws people's interest. We still have room in the clan before we hit our launch cap and I would like to try to get those spots filled if we can.

Eldaran
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Eldaran » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Posted again in both, though it was a back to back on MMORPG. We need more newer members providing some insight on their recent experiences within Grievance. I know I played with a few of you who were new to Grievance like me and we had a blast together. I'm really looking forward to playing with all of you and developing friendships. We have a great group of people and I think we have a lot of good memory making times ahead of us. See you all this weekend.
Giovanni "Eldaran" Martello
Recruit Rift: (Eldaran) - Cleric
Saga of Lucimia Developer and Initiate of Grievance
http://www.sagaoflucimia.com

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:02 am

Just letting everyone know that I have made sure to bump all the recruiting threads we have out there and hopefully we will be seeing some new members over the next couple weeks.

Eldaran
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: Recruitment Posts are back up

Post by Eldaran » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:23 am

Great! I just posted in each and will check back periodically.
Giovanni "Eldaran" Martello
Recruit Rift: (Eldaran) - Cleric
Saga of Lucimia Developer and Initiate of Grievance
http://www.sagaoflucimia.com