The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Japanese Server Guild Made

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Japanese Server Guild Made

Post by Anti Hero » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:28 am

Just figured out the problem :( I chose the wrong subserver at the end of character creation. Made a new character on the right sub and will send a friend request to you "Aryssa"

IGN: Antiihero

At the end of character creation you will be given the option of choosing 1 of 4 sub servers, the correct server will have a final character that looks like a small ladder :/

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Vanquish » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 am

Okay cool. I will try to figure it out tonight and find you guys.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:43 am

Vanquish wrote:I don't remember even picking a server. I just created a character at whatever it defaulted me to.
Here is a pic with the server highlighted - you can see my two characters listed beside it. Just match up those symbols and you will be good to go.

Hint: That symbol will also be listed on the right side of the character select button. That way you can check to see if you are on the right server.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:02 am

One other thing to add for those that will be joining. You will be choosing your faction(red) early on in the game. When you speak to the Faction NPC's you will see 2 symbols 1 red and 1 blue, if the red symbol(our faction) shows GREEN text under it, that means that there are too many players aligned with our faction at the moment and you will not be able to join right now. You will have to wait and keep checking back with those NPC's to choose the faction you want.
Last edited by Anti Hero on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Anti Hero wrote:One other thing to add to those that will be joining. You will be choosing your faction early on in the game. When you speak to the Faction NPC's you will see 2 symbols 1 red and 1 blue, if the red symob shows GREEN text under it, that means that there are too many players aligned with that faction at the moment and you will not be able to join right now. You will have to wait and keep checking back with those NPC's to choose the faction you want.
Now this I did not know. Thanks for sharing that. :)

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Glad to help out anyone I can in preparation for beta/launch.

Venatorn
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Venatorn » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:46 pm

ok all set up.

Name: Volucrin