The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Helping Gear Up (MTS)

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Helping Gear Up (MTS)

Post by Anti Hero » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:42 am

Hey all, I know that there are some people, myself included, that are still in need of Moonwater Trans Stones. I'm not sure how efficient it would be, but I was wondering if some of you would be willing to pool our materials and start cranking out some upgrade materials. If I can get 4 people to help we can have a craft going everyday and each person would end up with 2 Trans stones from each.

We would get together as many nights of the week as possible to do our Misty and Beach dailies, then run a couple dungeons quick to get some Tears.

Material list for each person interested, assuming I can find 4 people

22 SS
2 Moonwater Quartz
3 Moonwater Tears

I will cover the the Clay for the Refiners and the White Sap for the Premium Refiners. I know our numbers are low right now but I want to see all of you as strong as possible and I am willing to help make that happen any way that I can. Please post if this is something that you are interested in.

1. Anti Hero

darksahde
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: Helping Gear Up (MTS)

Post by darksahde » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, but 22ss alone worth more than MTS current market price ....

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 am

That's why i said it might not be efficient lol. The last i looked MTS were still selling for about 4-5 gold andfrom this craft youvwould get 2 MTS. So for now i guess just collect your soulstones and buy the mts from auction. Hopefully the price of Soulstones come back down soon.

Stalkerous
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Stalkerous » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:48 pm

I would help out, but I way behind everyone on lvl and gear. Hope to catch up sometime next week hopefully, and I'll be glad to help out as much as I can then.