Guild App

Kario

Guild App

Post by Kario » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 pm

When posting your app/introduction please include:
Your in game name:KiKario
Your age:19
Time zone:EST
Hobbies: Gaming(Obviously) Singing, Piano, Partying, very beginner level coding, reading alot, procrastinating.
Real life things you do: I'm a full time college student, and I work full time, my social life kinda revolves around that.
Play times: Whatever free time I have available, mainly evenings/ Nights and Early Mornings if im lucky.
Short history of your gaming experience: I started playing online games back in 2005, and for a while that's all I really did. I played alot of MMOS like Dragons Nest, Elsword, Vindictus, religiously Rumble Fighter (+10 if you know what that is) and blade and soul and Final Fantasy XIV are two games im trying to really get back into considering I never really finished them. So here I am, on a conquest to relearn and find my spark and love for gaming again.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Guild App

Post by fazed » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Welcome to Blade and Soul Chapter of Grievance. Thank you for completing the application.

Fazed Beifong – Guild Leader

Officers:
Kanashi neko (CAV) – Executive Officer
Boogie (EvilPotatoes) - Recruiting Officer
Falced (Triggered SnowFlake) - Task Manager
Leigh Wong/Hun Rii (Asuka Soryu) - Task Manager
Feral KFM (Feral Warlock) - Task Manager

Teamspeak info found here
viewtopic.php?f=458&t=8346
Please read over our charter
viewtopic.php?f=985&t=47712
And our group rules
viewtopic.php?f=959&t=47447

See you in game :)

Join our family,PVX,18+ whisper for info

Skye

Re: Guild App

Post by Skye » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:45 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I would love to hear from you!

8-)