The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Cecy Aplication

cecy
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Cecy Aplication

Post by cecy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Hi my name is Cecy, i am here because my fiance is playing at grievance and he told me that i could find some great people playing here, i am a process engineer in a medical manufacturing company, i work with my fiance and would like to play with him and another people blade and soul, i am able to play at Tuesday, Thursday and weekends.
i have play before aion that is almost like this game and league of legends so i would like to learn this game too, i also played the beta close server of blade and soul.
I am a really fun person and a little shy, very shy. may be you will think that i am a rusian person, but i am mexican girl trying to improve her english while having fun with another people.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Cecy Aplication

Post by Anti Hero » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:56 am

Welcome to Grievance! It was nice chatting with you last night. If you have any questions about the game please ask. I look forward to gaming with you and getting to know you. Glad to have you as part of the family :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:41 am

Welcome to the family!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:18 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:28 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. Do not hesitate to reach out to me via PM or in TeamSpeak.

8-)