The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Blade And Soul

Plus6
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Blade And Soul

Post by Plus6 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Sup guys! My ign For BnS is Half Asleep but most people just call me night. I played the game when it first released but due to the long loading screens with my last PC and horrible fps I decided to quit(Mostly cause of the loading screens) but I eventually bought a new PC and have decided to finish what I started as I enjoy this game a lot. Yeah I'am turning 22 in August, The only other games I am playing is Tera Online and sometimes Elsword(Void and NA) - I'll be quitting Elsword soon only started playing again cause a friend wanted me to join him. My First character in BnS was FM But I actually wanted to main KFM so now that my PC is much better I can finally play it. I live in America I'am Jamaican,British,Cuban and West Indian. My college major is Computer repair tech and I work at UPS Hope to have fun with you guys.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Blade And Soul

Post by Anti Hero » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Welcome to Grievance! Your forum name will change from pink to green, after that you will have access to our Teamspeak info and member sub forums. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Glad to have you as part of the family! :)

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:30 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:56 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. Do not hesitate to reach out to me.

8-)