The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

BnS app

Kaiwachii
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

BnS app

Post by Kaiwachii » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 am

Hello, I recently came back from a 4 month hiatus to focus on school and such. I originally came from Soha but left to Poharan to start fresh (old guildies quit sadly). I'm currently only a level 11 Soulfighter but I am very proficient in PvP (got to diamond on my Destroyer, Blademaster, and KFM in Soha before I left). I'm more of a casual while playing PvE but more hardcore in PvP. This may change however since I'm looking for a different perspective in Blade and Soul.

A little bit about me I'm 19 and currently enrolled at UWF and majoring in electrical engineering. My current job is cart pushing/arranging at Wal-mart generally in the early morning. Nothing too exciting, gotta pay those student loans lol. I also play World of Warships (just started playing pretty bad at it sadly) and League of Legends (only gold 3, was plat on my main but got banned).

My ign is Kaiwachii. Looking forward to playing with you guys :).

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: BnS app

Post by Anti Hero » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:15 am

Hello and welcome to Grievance! We look forward to having you here and getting to know you. For an in game invite please join us in TS or contact one of the officers: fazed beifong/tomei, shukrat/shukratic or sylphrenia. Welcome to the family! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by fazed » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:38 am

Welcome aboard

Skye

Post by Skye » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:01 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Council Member Representative. Do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D