Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

B&S App - Nazgruk

Nazgruk
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

B&S App - Nazgruk

Post by Nazgruk » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello,
I've been playing mmo's since vanilla WoW pre AQ and enjoyed every second of it (except pvp...) and I am excited to join Grievance for Blade and Soul. I hope to see everyone in B&S and look forward to everyone's company. You can just call me Naz since I play many alternate characters.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: B&S App - Nazgruk

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello and thank you for your interest in Grievance. We are a curious bunch here and would like to know a little bit more about you. How old are you? What do you do for fun outside of gaming? Just some of the little things that make you, you.

Eldaran
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Eldaran » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 am

Nazgruk wrote:Hello,
I've been playing mmo's since vanilla WoW pre AQ and enjoyed every second of it (except pvp...) and I am excited to join Grievance for Blade and Soul. I hope to see everyone in B&S and look forward to everyone's company. You can just call me Naz since I play many alternate characters.
Hey Naz. The name Nazgruk reminds me of something a Troll would be named in Everquest :D Blade and Soul is a fun game, but there is a bunch intertwined with PvP especially at the top end of the game. If that's not something you like, I think the game is still worth playing, just keep in mind that at some point you may have to PvP or just not accomplish some things.

If you get a chance, please provide the Character Name of your MAIN in game as we can only have 1 character in guild due to limitations at this time.

Thanks and talk to you soon
Giovanni "Eldaran" Martello
Recruit Rift: (Eldaran) - Cleric
Saga of Lucimia Developer and Initiate of Grievance
http://www.sagaoflucimia.com

Nazgruk
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Nazgruk » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Well I'm 25 years old and enjoy working on cars outside of gaming. I've been a Toyota technician for the past 6 years and plan to continue for the foreseeable future. I've recently gotten back into playing in a men's fast pitch baseball club but aside from that I just love gaming. And as for the PvP in Blade and Soul, I've grown accustomed to the end game dailies even though those Summoners get my blood boiling lol. Main's name currently is Krovek a level 45 Destroyer.

Eldaran
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Eldaran » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Thanks for the reply! I've added you to our 3rd in game guild. If you need anything please let us know!
Giovanni "Eldaran" Martello
Recruit Rift: (Eldaran) - Cleric
Saga of Lucimia Developer and Initiate of Grievance
http://www.sagaoflucimia.com

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:02 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:25 am

Welcome to Grievance!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:12 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Council Member Representative. Do not hesitate to reach out to me.

8-)