The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Hiya!

ZombieCat
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Hiya!

Post by ZombieCat » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:21 pm

I saw Anti-Hero's post on the BnS forums about Grievance so here I am :) I have seen Grievance before on many forums but not being active in a game I have never bothered apply until now. I can see myself in BnS for a good long time.

I am a veteran MMO player since the launch of EQ and can list way too many games I have played.

I just got into BnS this past beta weekend so I really do not have a main, I have bounced between Jenelle (Blade Master) and Mirrkala (Destroyer). I think this coming up beta I will be sticking with Jenelle.

Anywho, I would love to be part of the family as that is what I miss most about MMOs, the community and the family.

Jenelle

Steelheart

Re: Hiya!

Post by Steelheart » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Please tell us a bit more about yourself, we're a very curious folk here at Grievance ;)

ZombieCat
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by ZombieCat » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:27 pm

It is best to keep the weirdness in check until people get to know me ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:26 pm

Glad to see that you are good natured, but we would really like to know a little bit more about you. How old are you? Do you have a cool job or go to school? What do you do for fun outside of gaming? Just some of the little things that make you, you.

ZombieCat
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by ZombieCat » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:06 am

I am 44 at least for a few more months and live in San Diego.

I wish I had a cool job but work as a software engineer for a small company. You could say the cool part about it is somehow I have managed to convince them to let me work from home and have been for a few years now. The uncool part is having to go to meetings which is a 2.5 hour drive to the office. Luckily those do not happen often.

Outside of gaming I like to brew beer which I haven't had a chance to do for a few months since moving. If I ever get off my arse and set up the new place for brewing, I will be back at it every couple of months. I tend to only brew when running low. That does not happen often when making 5 gallon batches unless I throw a lot of parties. If you happen to be local, I am more than willing to share. The more people that drink my homebrew the more I get to brew :D

I have been playing guitar since I was 15 in on and off cycles and currently in one of those off cycles. When I moved to San Diego a few years back I was determined to get into a band ASAP since I was leaving a band that gigged once or twice a month. That never happened as musicians are notoriously flakey (me included) so everyone I meet that was down to jam never panned out. Now my Les Paul and Strat just collect dust looking at me sadly.

Recently I got back into building LEGO which takes a good chunk of time and money (why are little plastic bricks so expensive?!) whenever I get started on a new project. This is one of my creations. Yes that is not an official set (which I get asked a lot) and took me about 3.5 months to design/ build. It is approximately 36 L" x 20" W x 14" H including the stand. I displayed it this year for Star Wars Days at Legoland California which was a lot of fun. Yeah, I like Star Wars just a little bit ;)

And I am still saving the weirdness for later ;)

Jenelle

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 am

Thank you for the detailed response.

Welcome to Grievance!!!

Your account will be updated soon and your name will change to green. You will then have access to our Teamspeak info and member sub-forums. The Blade and Soul TS channel will probably be pretty quiet until Tuesday, but there are a few of us that stop in everyday just to see if anyone wants to chat. We will be holding a guild meeting on Dec 4 at 8PM(central). If you have any questions please ask. Look forward to having you here with us and getting a chance to chat next week. Glad to have you as part of the family.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D