Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Looking to join Grievance

KhazGrey
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Looking to join Grievance

Post by KhazGrey » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello everyone,

A little about myself first. The name is Anthony I am 38 and live in the great state of Wisconsin. My hobbies include drinking craft beers, fine food, fishing and gaming. I got my start in online gaming with Ultima Online and have played most of the main stream MMO's since. My play time has become some what limited in the last few years. My work schedule has me home around 530pm Central and getting online around 6pm {M-F}. This also goes by quarters. The first month I have more free time but by the third month I am focused on work and limited to Sunday as being my play time.

I do not know a lot about Blade and Soul only becoming aware of it in the last 4 months or so. I have no interest in trying it in other regions so will be coming into it as a newb. At this point I am hoping to use the Beta time to figure out which class I want to play (front runners are Assassin and Force master) and getting my UI set up just the way I like it. It will take me about a whole day till I get things just right and then copy that over to my other characters. Looking forward to meeting all of you during beta and afterwards. I do have some questions about Grievance but not sure this is the right place to ask them.

KhazGrey 8-)

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Looking to join Grievance

Post by Lotharen » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

There are quite a few of us waiting impatiently for this game to hit Beta on the 30th. I look forward to gaming with you and totally understand crazy work schedules. As for your questions you can meet up with me in Team Speak or PM me and Ill do my best to answer them - which ever you feel most comfortable with.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Welcome to Grievance!!!