The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Q&A from Wyck, high end RU player and Senior Moderator on EU

Cambios

Q&A from Wyck, high end RU player and Senior Moderator on EU

Post by Cambios » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:35 pm

There is also a written transcript:

Video Q&A with Wyck | High End RU player & Senior Moderator on EU/NA forums | Live Q&A stream announcement soon. (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS NOW!)

Some parts I found interesting:
Sadly there was no major class rework on Russian server but there was rework of buff system. I mentioned it in my buffs and build guide you can read it (https://eu.portal.sf.my.com/comments/55 ... b?page=1[4] ). But there was a major rework of Cryomancer class; he gets a huge increase on power. It definitely makes him a powerful PvP beast but heÔÇÖs not so good against bosses and elites but heÔÇÖs a packslayer anyway. So take your Cryomancer to anomalies and he obliterates a whole pack in one Whiteout.
Incarnation of Light gives a damage buff, 15% damage buff, practically only once per combat because it puts 225 seconds debuff that prevents it affecting players again, so you can only use it once per boss fight, practically. Bio-trap now only procs for one stack, it gives 55% of damage but it always only procs for 55%. In your current version, you can have 3 stacks of bio-trap. It's insane damage.
For example, Gunners. Are they any good on Russian servers because right now theyÔÇÖre really not appreciated? Wyck
Gunners are actually useless on Russian server too. There was no overhaul of this class so its hes only viable for playing solo.
Don't really understand this, but I guess we should figure it out and use it?
Okay Lightbinder uses valor for one neat trick. He uses it as an additional buffer to the main DD class in the raid. So Alchemist buff the main DD class with luck and strength while Lightbinder buffs him with valor so he get increase of three stats; luck, valor, and strength. ItÔÇÖs actually endgame trick on Russian server. Popular parties use it.
What about solidity? Is it reliable on high prestige?
Wyck
On higher prestige you will appreciate every single bit of damage you can get. Because at some point you get all the singles, you get really good rings, you get vectors upgraded, that's a new system you will get at some point. It's to manage your stats and give a huge increase in your stats. So at higher prestige you will really appreciate that massiveness, sorry not massiveness, solidity. You will prefer solidity because you will have it on epic off hands. So you can get it from epic off hand and the chapel, it's actually a nice increase in the basic damage.
Nova Alright, that's great. We are running out of time here but I want to thank you so

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Q&A from Wyck, high end RU player and Senior Moderator o

Post by Novatek » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Cool, thanks for the information.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Cambios wrote:There is also a written transcript:
Don't really understand this, but I guess we should figure it out and use it?
Okay Lightbinder uses valor for one neat trick. He uses it as an additional buffer to the main DD class in the raid. So Alchemist buff the main DD class with luck and strength while Lightbinder buffs him with valor so he get increase of three stats; luck, valor, and strength. ItÔÇÖs actually endgame trick on Russian server. Popular parties use it.
It's from Flood of Light/Stimulant Injectors which increase Might/Str/Spirit/Luck/Valor. If you have two support buffing you, you only get the highest stat, not both stacked. So if both of the support are Str/Luck builds then their buffs are wasted if you stack them and if none of them have valor then the main DD doesn't get a significant bonus to valor. Since the Alchemist can double tap the DD and give them 160% of the Alchemists values, let them do the "main" stats, Str/luck and have the LB go Spirit/Valor at 100%.

Cambios

Post by Cambios » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 am

Sera wrote:It's from Flood of Light/Stimulant Injectors which increase Might/Str/Spirit/Luck/Valor. If you have two support buffing you, you only get the highest stat, not both stacked. So if both of the support are Str/Luck builds then their buffs are wasted if you stack them and if none of them have valor then the main DD doesn't get a significant bonus to valor. Since the Alchemist can double tap the DD and give them 160% of the Alchemists values, let them do the "main" stats, Str/luck and have the LB go Spirit/Valor at 100%.
Cool. Sounds good. Thanks for the explanation!