The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Are any pantheon slots open? Also game crashing

Honorable1
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Are any pantheon slots open? Also game crashing

Post by Honorable1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:27 pm

So I haven't played for about a week, before this update my game would crash to desktop after being in the observatory for 2 minutes, just long enough to send my adepts out.

So i saw they did some updates and thought i would give it a try and see if it was fixed. Well I no longer crash for no reason, but now every time i go to a new zone, anything with a loading screen, game crashes, i hurry and log back in and I am in the new zone. So that is good... except... crashing every time i want to go somewhere lol.

If anyone knows a fix I would much appreciate it. I want to play more, and I am also hoping to get a pantheon invite, unfortunately since the crashing I haven't been able to check in much.

Also i know my comp can handle the game, I played for about 2 weeks with absolutely no problems at all, then it all came... crashing... down?

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Are any pantheon slots open? Also game crashing

Post by Novatek » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Yeah, there are spots still available. I will be removing inactive characters periodically rather then one kick-fest.

Hop into Teamspeak for invite. ;)
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506