Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

How to get the pink crystals

Post by Sera » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:38 pm

https://na.portal.sf.my.com/comments/55 ... ebb?page=1

Images on the original link:
Mystery of Pink Nodes

Some you have been guessing - where can i get sparks for mysterious Pink Nodes? They seem to block all the shortcuts in Ascension Atlas.

In this Sneak Peek i will tell you about place where you can get them.

Introduction to Anomalies

After you become a lesser God after 30560 Prestige you will get a call from Flavius to his lab to learn some new stuff and possibilities that godhood opens for you. At some point he will tel you about Anomalies - zones, where remnants of past alien invasions dwell in huge numbers. So you should probably go kill them, in a special way, and you get rewarded for it.

After that you will get access to Temple of Tessa on global map

It's gloomy but neat enough inside. With statues from the Age of Elia.

One of the portal will lead you to your first zone in Anomalies. The chatty fellow near the portal will give you an advice about finding a group. Good advice actually, since it activity for a group.

The area itself is a tropical paradise with a ruins of ancient temples, and hordes and hordes of monsters. Sometimes it's tricky to get fro A to B without attracting the attention of few dozens not-so-friendly things.

Anomalies weekly quest.

Flavius will cover all the basics how to do this quest, and even will let you practice it in his traning room. I will just summarize the key things about it.

You get yourself a group of other gods, then you find a "tree" ... ahem i mean Ether Resonator, though only Flavius probably calls them like that. Then you form a connection with a "tree" that creates the area where you need to kill 100-200 of very specific monsters to fully charge up the "tree" while doing 6 missions. The reward is a pleasant amount of Sparks of Evolution. Did i mentioned before that Anomalies is the most hated activity for the gods? I do now. Since you need to 18 mission (equivalent of 3 fully charged "trees") to complete your weekly to get 600 Sparks of Revelation.

And one Pink Node requires 300 Sparks of Revelation to unlock.

Mystery solved!

Here is a few novice gods charging up the Ether resonator, while i sneaked up on them to take the picture.

There are also underground temple.

Outside

Inside

And there are enormously colossal in scale area behind the doors guarded by bosses. Though it's the easiest kind of bosses you can find in all the Aelion.

Complications

If you were paying attention during Flavius training session, you might remember him mentioning something called "Tactical sense".

Monster in Anomalies are extra tough, and they can ignore a significant part of damage you do to them, unless you have enough Tactical Sense.

Tactical Sense is also required to kill the most dangerous and unusual remnants of past Alien Invasion who dwell in Distortions. And they require a lot of it!

You can get a limited amount of Tactical Sense from your first 10-man adventure, the raid, the Operation Isabella.

That is all for today! The next Sneak Peek will be about Operation Isabella raid.

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: How to get the pink crystals

Post by Sera » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Summarizing:

-Running Anomalies (probably) requires a 5 man group
-Sparks of Revelation is a 600/weekly quest. Each pink node requires 300 Sparks of Revelation.
-All monsters in Anomalies require Tactical Sense to penetrate their defenses otherwise you do reduced damage
-You get limited Tactical Sense from 10man raid Isabella

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: How to get the pink crystals

Post by Novatek » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Thanks!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506