The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Couple questions

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Couple questions

Post by Zippity » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:35 am

Zulnir wrote:Got another question: I just got the ability to add follower/adepts. I think I have about 7 of them and I can assign them to missions. But how do I construct a church? I see a link that says no church constructed but I don't see how they are made.
Every couple days you'll see on the Globe, some quests that will offer an Oki Tablet as a reward... This is used for two things, first to upgrade the Quality of your Temple in a Province from White to Green... Then you can spend another Oki Tablet to create the initial Chapel (which is determined by the buff you select for the Chapel) for that Province...

Once you have both of those in a given Province, the item to upgrade them further changes to a Ring of the Founder, and later on to a Silver Pommel, and so on... With the pattern again being to upgrade the quality of the Temple, and then the Chapel... Be aware that you also need to upgrade the quality of the assigned Adept to match or exceed the quality of the Chapel...

You can also upgrade the Temple's Level to increase the bonuses gained from the Temple... The max level you can raise it is determined by both your Order's level as well as your Greatness level... Greatness is increased by purchasing Greatness pips in the Upper Atlas, and the Order is increased by increasing your number of Followers...

It can seem like a complicated and daunting system, as it is kind of like a mini-game... But it is definitely worth it...

Zip

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:39 am

Zulnir wrote:
Zippity wrote:
Zulnir wrote:Next question: Is it beneficial to complete the Alchemist tree to the end? Or if I want to play Gunner just focus all crystals to the main atlas? Do you get any benefits to completing the class tree? I ask because it seems the bonuses from the main atlas are larger then the class atlas.
Also, when we say max out the class, it does not mean purchasing every single pip in your class tree... You only need to purchased the center of each cluster to acquire the costume and symbol for that class... So basically purchasing all the Abilities and Talents within the class tree will get you those items... The additional pips are just for bonus stats if you wish to continue purchasing them after completing the symbol/costume stuff...

Zip
Not sure I follow, I was under the impression that I had to purchase all of the skills under Alchemist or complete the tree if you prefer to get the additional costume? You are saying I don't have to do that?
Correct... At the center of each cluster in the Class tree is either a new ability or a new talent... You have to purchase all of those to get the Class Symbol and Costume... Buying every single pip including the stat bonuses is not necessary for this goal, but you can still buy them if you want to... Now, obviously you need to purchase stat pips as you work down paths towards the abilities and talents, that can't be helped...

Zip

Zulnir
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Zulnir » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:15 am

Zippity wrote:
Zulnir wrote:Got another question: I just got the ability to add follower/adepts. I think I have about 7 of them and I can assign them to missions. But how do I construct a church? I see a link that says no church constructed but I don't see how they are made.
Every couple days you'll see on the Globe, some quests that will offer an Oki Tablet as a reward... This is used for two things, first to upgrade the Quality of your Temple in a Province from White to Green... Then you can spend another Oki Tablet to create the initial Chapel (which is determined by the buff you select for the Chapel) for that Province...

Once you have both of those in a given Province, the item to upgrade them further changes to a Ring of the Founder, and later on to a Silver Pommel, and so on... With the pattern again being to upgrade the quality of the Temple, and then the Chapel... Be aware that you also need to upgrade the quality of the assigned Adept to match or exceed the quality of the Chapel...

You can also upgrade the Temple's Level to increase the bonuses gained from the Temple... The max level you can raise it is determined by both your Order's level as well as your Greatness level... Greatness is increased by purchasing Greatness pips in the Upper Atlas, and the Order is increased by increasing your number of Followers...

It can seem like a complicated and daunting system, as it is kind of like a mini-game... But it is definitely worth it...

Zip
Ok so in my case I have two provinces one of the has the critical buff and the other I am not able to choose a buff, not sure why. I was able to get it to rank two, but I still get the message no chapel constructed.
"Tobin's Spirit Guide- Lesson one, Do NOT upset the slimes..."

Streeg
Member 9 years
Member 9 years

Post by Streeg » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:19 am

After you make a chapel with the tablet, you have to select it. Also, you will keep getting that message if you have more provinces with no chapel on some of them

Sent from my Galaxy s5 using Tapatalk

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sera » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:33 am

Streeg wrote:After you make a chapel with the tablet, you have to select it. Also, you will keep getting that message if you have more provinces with no chapel on some of them

Note: I'm guessing every time you upgrade a chapel from green->blue->purple for some reason it deselects it... I just realized I've been running around with chapels not selected for some reason. /facepalm

Streeg
Member 9 years
Member 9 years

Post by Streeg » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:36 am

Could be. I think I had to select temples for each class I played but it could of just been a coincidence