The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Pantheon Construction

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Pantheon Construction

Post by Gandomel » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:52 am

I understand there has been some concern raised in how we are progressing the Pantheon. We have been focusing on guild expansion in the early access for 2 main reasons:

1) We need to be prepared and have available space for any new members once the open beta launches on the 16th,

2) The later buildings (Stronghold, Power Supply, etc...) come into play for the higher end content (i.e. Anomalies, Invasions, Distortions, etc...) these buildings are also exponentially more expensive to build as well.

Believe me when I tell you I am as excited for the Pantheon growth as much as anyone, but we need to do it in a manner that best suits the long term success and not the "ooooo shiny!" point of view. If anyone has concerns, suggestions, or would like further descriptions of eachbuilding please feel free to catch me in TS, I am usually around.

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!

sahmiam
COG Member
COG Member

Re: Pantheon Construction

Post by sahmiam » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:01 am

Rock on! I don't have a concern or comment, I have a question... I have searched for and been unable to find a good resource to explain all of this.. The game seems complicated at the top level, but I am sure it's just lack of knowledge.

I came into this game knowing nothing about it...

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sera » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:18 am

And just a reminder for everyone over 2000 prestige:

Please do your pantheon missions as soon as they're available. You should have a new one available every timed mission reset; where it says "Til reset 0:00" down the bottom left of your order missions tab. If you sold Argents for Credits you can accelerate the mission as well for pretty cheap.

That is presuming >50% of our commanders are on regularly to complete the vote... :roll:

Azliet
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Azliet » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:38 am

Are there any open slots in the pantheon at this time? I haven't been able to get on TS yet but I'm at 2600+ prestige. I have a ton of sparks unused since I don't want to overshoot Eridian too much so I could technically be in the 3k+ if I wanted to.

I'll try to get on TS sometime tonight, though I warn you, i'm really quiet at first lol

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:42 am

Sera wrote:And just a reminder for everyone over 2000 prestige:

Please do your pantheon missions as soon as they're available. You should have a new one available every timed mission reset; where it says "Til reset 0:00" down the bottom left of your order missions tab. If you sold Argents for Credits you can accelerate the mission as well for pretty cheap.

That is presuming >50% of our commanders are on regularly to complete the vote... :roll:
How do you tell the Pantheon missions from the other random missions that appear? I assume you are talking about Adept Missions...

Zip

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:53 am

Just my opinion and suggestions...

I think that this early into the game, especially since it isn't "Live" yet, our primary goal should be making sure we have lots and lots of room for members to join the Pantheon... End game goals should be on the back burner until a few months into the game release (maybe less depending on activity)... I know some of the hard core players may reach high Prestige levels fairly quickly, but not all our members will be like that... If you push too quickly for the end game, I can see the more active players becoming bored more quickly while waiting for the bulk of the membership to catch up...

We shouldn't look at our current numbers as what we will end up having, as once OBT and especially once Live Release comes into play those numbers may increase drastically... Just depends on how aggressive our recruiting is... And our activity levels post launch...

Zip

Eridian

Post by Eridian » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:56 am

I was wondering about this too. I'm at 2747 prestige at the moment, was wondering what the base is for allowing new people into the Pantheon.

Also, I tried getting in Teamspeak over the weekend but I've got a horrible delay when I talk (still fighting with my stupid G930 headset constantly turning off when using wireless and my sidetone stopped working). Anyone know what the deal is with that or how to fix it?
Skyforge: Eyrie Aine
GW2: Eridian Daelyn (Eridian.3187)
GW: Caelryn Astri

Corwin

Post by Corwin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:13 am

I don't know what the mission icon looks like i cant remember but on the rewards there is an additional blue sort of medal looking thing that indicates it is a pantheon mission.

So it will say 500 ammo and like 10 to 15 of the pantheon medals thingy's (I am using that word to much today :)

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Gandomel » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:59 am

OK answers for a couple of questions.

Yes we have room in the pantheon, please either send me a in game friend request Gando Mel so I can add you that way, catch me or Kaitlyn in TS, or send me or Kaitlyn a PM on the forums.

In the order mission, the pantheon mission is a blue shield and will show construction points as a reward and will have "construction" usually in the mission title.

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!

Azliet
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Azliet » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Nice I think I already have you as a friend in game but my FL is constantly bugged and showing everyone offline (even when i'm currently teaming with them)

I'll send you a message later tonight, hopefully we'll be on at the same time lol