The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Aelinet Issues :(

Azliet
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Aelinet Issues :(

Post by Azliet » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Does anyone else have issues with the Aelinet and community section? I can't access anything under the "community" section of the website, I get a maintenance page and when I try to access the Aelinet in game I get the same thing or a blank white screen.

I opened a ticket with support but I thought I'd check here to see if it's just me or if anyone else was having similar issues.

I'm still slowly leveling (2600 right now) and doing all my orders mission whenever I can. Hopefully they'll fix the issue so I can check the community parts soon and see if anyone messaged me or if there are any good tips on the forum lol

Martine
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Aelinet Issues :(

Post by Martine » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Its slow to load now and then, but it seems to be loading normally at the moment. I have had to hang up at a white screen a couple of times, but it usually fixed it when I re-opened the in-game window.
Someone say "Tank"? Let's go!

Azliet
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Azliet » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:33 am

I did try leaving it on the white screen for a while and it loaded the news section and asked me to log in. I thought it was fixed and working.... except I got the maintenance message as soon as I entered my login info. Seems it's linked to my account in some way. :(

guess I'll have to wait for support to look into it.

Zoltariel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Zoltariel » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 pm

I have yet to see the aelinet load! Hah.