The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

EXCITED!!

Corwin

Re: EXCITED!!

Post by Corwin » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:14 am

I thought you were never going to let me down!!!

Martine
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Martine » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 am

Aennis wrote:I could link a ton of weird videos. Some of them even twisted, but I'll let you search for them at your own risk. When it comes to creepy and weird 80's music videos, I have a hard time finding anything more disturbing than "Little Girls" by Oingo Boingo. I was tempted to post a link to "Never Give You Up", and Rickroll all of you, but thought better of it.
Oh man, I was tempted to Rickroll earlier. Its just so hard to resist sometimes!
Someone say "Tank"? Let's go!

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:24 am

Martine wrote:
Aennis wrote:I could link a ton of weird videos. Some of them even twisted, but I'll let you search for them at your own risk. When it comes to creepy and weird 80's music videos, I have a hard time finding anything more disturbing than "Little Girls" by Oingo Boingo. I was tempted to post a link to "Never Give You Up", and Rickroll all of you, but thought better of it.
Oh man, I was tempted to Rickroll earlier. Its just so hard to resist sometimes!
I didn't mind that song back in the day, but nowadays I tend to change the channel when it comes on... Prob the repetitive nature of the song...

Zip

Martine
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Martine » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:29 am

30 whole minutes! So close!
Someone say "Tank"? Let's go!

Azliet
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Azliet » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am

:( why did I have to work today?

hmm.. I'm still officially sick and my boss knows it, so I could maybe use that as an excuse to go home and play....

Eridian

Post by Eridian » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:03 am

Azliet wrote::( why did I have to work today?

hmm.. I'm still officially sick and my boss knows it, so I could maybe use that as an excuse to go home and play....

Now now Zizzles, if you were to do that, who'd keep me company while I have to be at work? :P
Skyforge: Eyrie Aine
GW2: Eridian Daelyn (Eridian.3187)
GW: Caelryn Astri

Azliet
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Azliet » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:31 am

Eridian wrote:
Azliet wrote::( why did I have to work today?

Now now Zizzles, if you were to do that, who'd keep me company while I have to be at work? :P
But you have so many fun co-workers to keep you entertained ;) lol

Don't worry I'm not leaving early, the game will still be there tonight when I get home.