Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Skyforge Initial Launch Plan

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Skyforge Initial Launch Plan

Post by Gandomel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:07 pm

INITIAL LAUNCH PLAN

The Pantheon is our in game guild and home. We will primarily be using this for everything we do in game, chat, bonuses to stats, access to Pantheon Wars and buildings for resistances for raids, distortions and invasions.

This being said we will have certain goals and guides for our members to make our Pantheon the best and they will be upheld to better our standing overall.

- The Pantheon will be created by Gandomel

- The first people into the Pantheon will be the officers/early access

- The next people into the Pantheon will be those with order unlocked. You need your order to be able to assist the pantheon. In your order you get missions daily for construction points, you must do these whenever they are up. These plus credits are what is needed to construct various buildings, as well as increase the size of our Pantheon.

- There will not be a credit requirement weekly for the Pantheon. I have deemed that starting out this may pose an undue burden on some. Although for the pantheon to thrive as a whole it does solely lie on the shoulders of the donations of its members. I would hope that everyone feels an equal obligation to give as much as they can to ensure the success of the group as a whole.

- Don't message or ask daily for an invite to the Pantheon, if you haven't got in, the Pantheon is probably full or you have not unlocked your order. We will ask quite often if people need invites to the Pantheon as new slots open up. We played around a bit in CBT4 and did allow some people just starting out in later just to get everyone a feel for the Pantheon and easier communication.

- Week 1 prestige goal will be 3500-5000. This will be increased and adjusted as the weeks progress but this is where everyone should roughly be within week 1. The reasoning behind these goals is for Pantheon progression and is not a set requirement, just a suggested mark to aim for.

- There are going to be a ton of members once OBT is live. We are going to try to have some form of system or requirement in place for everyone to keep them around the same prestige level or same bracket. This is especially useful later in the game. If you go over prestige or under prestige of a raid you won't be able to go with your teammates because you are not at their prestige bracket of the raid or you went over it.

- CBT4 we saw people who capped fairly fast and that is great, we also saw a ton of people who while capped, still went back for fun and helped people on the lower end. This was great to see. However, do not expect to see someone coming back that is double your prestige and helping you all the time, while it is nice and does help, they gain nothing by doing it. Yes I do encourage people to help but there are bound to be more players closer to your prestige than asking someone who is double-triple your prestige. I myself will help as often as I can as will most of our members, however do not nag or beg or assume they owe this to you. We want everyone to enjoy their game time.

- Any questions or concerns, never be afraid to ask or PM someone. We have people with tons of experience and are willing to help. Do not give out false information over TS or Pantheon chat. Doing so can result in a player with less experience making mistakes and hindering themselves on progression. People have played this for quite a while now and usually when they tell you things it's because they ran into the problem before or have found ways to make the game better. Such cases are, do not scrap your legendary weapons, or loot certain mobs only and all that. These are stated because you will hit your caps quicker and progress slower, in the end, leaving you further behind than others.

** Sidenote** For those wanting to do end game content, it is highly regarded that the Paladin Symbol is too good to bypass and you may of already heard us mention this before. We would like all members that intend to raid with us to have this symbol prior to going into the raid. More to come on this and other symbols later.
Also to open order the mission starts at around 2100 prestige value.

This is all for now, more may follow.

***edited for clarification
Last edited by Gandomel on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Skyforge Initial Launch Plan

Post by Zippity » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:52 pm

I've been reading up on their Pantheon information both on their main website and their wiki:

Their Clan system sounds slightly confusing, as it sounds like it's a forced thing but the numbers don't seem to add up... Max members for a Pantheon can go beyond 250 yet in their Stronghold upgrades section it states the max number of clans can go up to 20 clans with no more than 20 members per clan... So unsure if it's a optional function or forced function...

How do you plan to handle the Clan function within the Pantheon? Will it just be randomized or will it be split up by some other means (i.e. some theme or role, etc.)? Will we have enough officers to handle the Commander spots of each Clan, if it's a forced function, since the max member size per clan is rather small (no more than 20 members per Clan after upgrades)?

Thanks,

Zip

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 pm

Woot!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sera » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Its a forced function zip, though there is no need to promote someone to commander status for a clan (i.e. clans could have no commander) . I didnt initially see any structural reason to clans other than organizational, though that doesn't mean it doesn't come in to play with invasions, raids, or some other pantheon content which we couldn't access last cb.

That said from my brief experience i think having as few commanders as possible and only highly active ones at that is how we'll probably need to go (or just gandomel as the sole commander). Every time we do a new pantheon construction all commanders need to complete a vote before building starts. If we have commanders who aren't regularly on, pantheon construction will stall...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Gandomel » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:03 am

I understand concern for the clan divisions. A plan is already in place for the structure of the guild which I think is conducive to the Grievance charter. I am always available to chat in TS, so please feel free to look me up (I am usually floating around the Skyforge lobby). :D

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!

Memo
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Memo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:16 am

Sounds like you have things well in hand Gandomel! Looking forward to launch.

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:21 am

Sera wrote:Its a forced function zip, though there is no need to promote someone to commander status for a clan (i.e. clans could have no commander) . I didnt initially see any structural reason to clans other than organizational, though that doesn't mean it doesn't come in to play with invasions, raids, or some other pantheon content which we couldn't access last cb.

That said from my brief experience i think having as few commanders as possible and only highly active ones at that is how we'll probably need to go (or just gandomel as the sole commander). Every time we do a new pantheon construction all commanders need to complete a vote before building starts. If we have commanders who aren't regularly on, pantheon construction will stall...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Cool beans, I was just concerned about how the information made it sound like a Commander was required for each clan, but if it's not, then we sound golden...

Appreciate the information...

Zip

SoulGuardian
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by SoulGuardian » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Week 1 prestige goal will be 3500-5000. This will be increased and adjusted as the weeks progress but this is where everyone should roughly be within week 1.

Why is there a Week 1 prestige goal? In all my years with Grievance, I have never heard of anyone being forced to lvl up. What happens if you don't meet your quota? Or if you meet the quota the first week, but not the third?

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Gandomel » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Not a mandatory requirement, just a suggested goal. Lot of the Pantheon progression requires certain aspects to be unlocked...which aims at that goal listed. The functionality of the Pantheon is very non-traditional to other games guild mechanics. Sorry if some of the wording may have been misconstrued as a requirement.

Corwin

Post by Corwin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm

What is a Paladin Symbol ?