The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Anyone See Skyforge (Others are looking)

Cataclysm

Anyone See Skyforge (Others are looking)

Post by Cataclysm » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Lots of people have been looking into this game.. So i thought i would go ahead and help my fellow guildmates out and getting more people interested into this game. This game also has its own forum within Grievances so check it out as well as the Skyforge Community Forums

Note: Most pictures are Click-able so please check them out

Play Like a God

In Skyforge, you will walk the path from an immortal warrior to a mighty God, gaining followers as you fight to protect your world.

Your loyal followers will help you increase your power as you rise to become an Elder God. The best of the best will join the Order of Keepers and shape the fate of the world.

Forge Yourself in Battle

Inspired by the best action-combat console games, weÔÇÖve improved the traditional targeting system and turned the old point & click style combat into spectacular and animated action, that will always be entertaining and satisfying.

You'll dodge enemy attacks, perform powerful combos, and vanquish your enemies with devastating finishing attacks.

One Click to Change Class

With a variety of character classes and the freedom of switching between them players will enjoy discovering each classÔÇÖ skills & powers!

All classes can be developed simultaneously allowing players to swap classes on the go, depending on your mood or current game situation!

World under Threat

A vortex of events and emotions will grasp you from the very first moments of the game. One quick glance at the Divine Observatory will give you a clear picture of the cries for help of planet Aelion's mortals.

Only a true God can defend Aelion against invaders, raging immortals and countless other dangers. Select the activity; PvP, PvE, group or solo, open world play, short instance or large raid to your liking and immediately set off to protect your people!

Game without Limits

Everyone can easily login to the united Skyforge servers where you can team up with your friends, or even your whole guild, to defend Aelion.

Using Skyforge's integrated social network players can interact, share updates, and keep in touch with one another even when they arenÔÇÖt in the game!

Classes of Skyforge

The Paladin

The Cryomancer!

Meet The Lightbinder!

The Berserker!

The Gunner!

All Skyforge Classes
Other Youtube Videos

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Anyone See Skyforge (Others are looking)

Post by Gandomel » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:37 pm

TY Cata for the help Advertising !!! Been trying to get the word out myself, I have lot of info I have been collecting together on docs/spreadsheet. If anyone needs clarification on any aspects, I am a wealth of knowledge in this game.

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!

Cataclysm

Post by Cataclysm » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Post it on the Community Forums for all to see. :)

Deuce
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Deuce » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:59 pm

awsome post....
I will be in CBT4 when it goes live.

I am looking to have a small meeting/discussion in the embassy channel on Sat (5 Jun) 8pm CST for anyone interested. Topics will be thoughts of game, Availability of streamers for CBT4 and just a general who is interested in the game to give us an idea who is interested in the game.

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Gandomel » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:06 pm

awesome !! count me in Deuce.

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!