The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Looking to join

Tavi67

Looking to join

Post by Tavi67 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Hey, Names Tavi, I'm hoping to join such a group like this one if I am allowed good sir.

Steelheart

Re: Looking to join

Post by Steelheart » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:26 am

Please tell us a bit more about yourself, we're a curious folk here at Grievance ;)

Also a heads up, our Skyforge Guild is currently going through a restructuring due to an extreme lull in the game.

Tavi67

Post by Tavi67 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Steelheart wrote:Please tell us a bit more about yourself, we're a curious folk here at Grievance ;)

Also a heads up, our Skyforge Guild is currently going through a restructuring due to an extreme lull in the game.
Well I'm a gamer :3, I've grown up with video games starting with the Snes and Genesis up till now. I have played many rpgs from WoW to FF14 Online and now I found Skyforge this cool little mmopg that's pretty fun.

Should I be worried about the restructuring or is it more removing members that are no longer around kind of restructuring?

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Tavi67 wrote:
Steelheart wrote:Please tell us a bit more about yourself, we're a curious folk here at Grievance ;)

Well I'm a gamer :3, I've grown up with video games starting with the Snes and Genesis up till now. I have played many rpgs from WoW to FF14 Online and now I found Skyforge this cool little mmopg that's pretty fun.

Should I be worried about the restructuring or is it more removing members that are no longer around kind of restructuring?

TBH there are definitely members playing Skyforge, just not many consistent atm :(

Tavi67

Post by Tavi67 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Steelheart wrote:
Tavi67 wrote:

TBH there are definitely members playing Skyforge, just not many consistent atm :(
Well my graphics card isn't working atm so low settings for now, can I has teamspeak deatils please

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:46 am

Fixed!

Should be able to see it at the top of the forums now ;)

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:56 am

Welcome!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506