Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Looking for Online Team and Family

Uhellig
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Looking for Online Team and Family

Post by Uhellig » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:26 am

Heia!

My nom de guerre is Uhellig Redsel and I'm a long time gamer starting with Ultima Online, then DAoC (great game that Mythic ran into the ground), beta'd WoW and then dabbled in FFIV (loved Bard and Mages), ArcheAge (Revenant and Spellsinger rock) but overall I'd been waiting for a year for Skyforge to come out. I'm a teamplayer and enjoying helping others out to accomplish goals.

I'm hoping this will be the last Guild I'll ever join!

Thank you for the opportunity to apply!
Last edited by Uhellig on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

'Ware the Shadows! For in Them, the Light and the Dark struggle for dominion o'er your Soul...

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Looking for Online Team and Family

Post by Novatek » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:32 am

Hi there Uhellig,

Thank you for your interest in Grievance! Would you like to share a bit more about yourself please? ie, age, hobbies outside of gaming, future games that you might be interest in, other interests. We are curious to whom we will be gaming with. ;)
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Uhellig
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Uhellig » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Addendum:

Sorry, I was called away by my Irish Setter and lost my train of thought!

I am 53, retired military medic (USAFR MedEvac). I am a vascular technologist (fancy name for vascular ultrasound). I can be found either online gaming or reading sci-fi / fantasy books. In either case I always have Mt Dew at hand. Outdoors I enjoy walking with Sophie, aforementioned Irish Setter, especially in this weather.
Born and bred in Virginia, currently my girlfriend and I live in Connecticut and are enjoying the Fall weather. She is a hard-core WoW fanatic and trying to tear her from that would require explosives ;-)

Currently, I'm running my Necro, Uhellig, but have unlocked Cryo, Warlock, Paladin, and Kinetic. I enjoy Necro and Warlock but am leaning towards Monk when I unlock that. I'm sitting at 17,823 Prestige on my Paladin which is currently, oddly enough, the highest.
I find that I've gone from hard-core to a more sedate raid-mindedness over the years in that I don't Raid every night but more like 2 nights a week even though I'm on pretty much every night. The other times I'm looking to help out those in need or want assistance.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask here or look for me in game!

'Ware the Shadows! For in Them, the Light and the Dark struggle for dominion o'er your Soul...

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Thank you for the additional info and your service.

Welcome to Grievance!

Please take a moment and read the Grievance Charter and our Grievance Skyforge Charter.

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. Come chat with us and please keep the Lounge chats PG oriented. Once a Grievance member, you can join us in any game we play!

Please contact a Skyforge Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Executive Officer
Durus - Thea Durus

Recruiting Officer
Zippity - Zippity Doodah

Raid Leaders
Bramis - Bramis Sinister
Sera - Sera Hartel
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Uhellig
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Uhellig » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:07 pm

I've read both the Grievance Charter as well as the Skyforge Charter and I wholeheartedly agree with both...with one small exception (and it could be a typo or I just read it incorrectly?):

"The PantheonÔÇÖs responsibility to you the player
As a Pantheon we will help you out along the way, either through Questing, PvP, as well as Raiding. We will not drop everything to do so but work together as a TEAM to acquire a common goal. Please don't take constructive criticism to heart we only want what's best."

I think anyone receiving constructive criticism should take it to heart as, by the nature of constructive criticism, it is designed to make one better, overall and the person offering the critique is attempting to help you. You shouldn't allow it to upset you as it isn't the purpose of the criticism.

Just my 2-cents worth! :)

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:01 am

Thank you so much for your service & welcome to Grievance!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Uhellig
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Uhellig » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Nova, Steelheart, and Shiera!

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Invited on 10/24/2015.

Zip

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:02 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance!

8-)