The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Das Light Application to Join

Daslight

Das Light Application to Join

Post by Daslight » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:41 am

Hi all id like to apply to the Guild for Skyforge, I take it u guys/gals are on the EU server? Im loooking to join a good community to play Skyforge with and came across you guild advertisment on the official forums.

Ingame Name: Das Light
RL name: Gaz :D
Age & Status: Old, married with kids ):
Gamer: Burnt out raider from Everquest & Wow when raids was 40+ peeps, so now mainly casual party/rading and I also enjoy pvp

Previous MMOS: Ultima Online, Everquest, City of Heroes, Wow, LOTRO, Rift, Warhammer, DAOC, SWTOR, Archeage.

Playtimes: GMT, on and off during the day depending on workload. Most evenings for few hours exept Saturdays which we go out boozing and dancing @the clubs.

Other games: I also play these other games ocassinaly, Mech Warrior online, Warthunder & Heroes and generals.

About me: Im quite and old gamer, PC games addict and lucky my wife is also a gaming addict and dont mind the amount of hours I play games. we have a son who is also a gaming addict lol, although thats on a PS4. Im quiet mature and not a drama queen, i prefer a relaxed type of gaming these days but thats not to say I dont like progression or doing well at whatever me/we are doing, whether that be in pve or pvp. I used to play alot in same guild as my partner but she still plays Wow & SWTOR and im bored of those MMO`s.

I realy liking Skyforge atm and apart from maybe Black Desert cant see me plaing any other MMO for some time in the future.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Das Light Application to Join

Post by Novatek » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Howdy,

We are on the North American server. Are you looking for an EU guild?
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Daslight

Post by Daslight » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Ah damm, yes im looking for an EU guild.

Kaitlyn
Founder
Founder

Post by Kaitlyn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:04 am

awe :( Come to the American side :P