The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

would like to join please

switchlink

would like to join please

Post by switchlink » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:42 pm

hello my name is switchlink but my ign for skyforge is Malcolm Draconis i would like to join and become a part of this community i have many years gaming experiance ten plus actually i am 28 years old and very family oriented as i have a family of my own this does some what limit my play time but i find time to log on at least a little bit each day thank you for any information you can give me on this matter i think your community would be a good fit for me as im in line with your value's and you play many of the games i have played in the past feel free to ask me any questions you may have to see if im a good fit for you as well thank you and have a wonderful day : )

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: would like to join please

Post by Novatek » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Hey there,

Would you like to share a bit more information about yourself please? ie, hobbies, RL interests, age, play times, game history, games looking forward to, etc. We are curious folk in Grievance. :)
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

switchlink

Post by switchlink » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:23 pm

thank you for your response well as i said im 28 been playing mmo's since about 2004 started on final fantasy XI for about a year or two then moved on to other games mostly WOW for a long time then i discovered perfect world entertainments game called forsakenworld i love that game got level one wings been in a couple of different guilds and had a couple of different characters both on a pvp and pve servers it was my first f2p game then i started on final fantasy XIV and was horribly upset when it went back into beta but it turned out to be a pretty good game in ARR version and played that for a long while those are just the big ones that i stuck with for years that timeline is peppered with other games though like clash of clans DDO ESO and a few others that i tried and didnt play long because they were not my cup of tea skyforege however is my current addiction and i love it though my progression is very slow but im at 1500 prestige and have only played for a week not sure how that rates to others though. my real life hobbies include doing anything and everything with my family i have a 4 month old son who is absoulutly awesome and my wife is amazing too we were married in april of this year actually. when im not gaming im hanging out with them. well i hope i have answered your questions sufficiently lol but i must say from just looking around on your website this community is pretty cool im currently in game now on skyforge it is 422 est where im at in the usa so if you have any more questions post them here or hit me up in game my name is malcolm draconis thanks : )

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Thank you for the additional info!

Welcome to Grievance, Malcolm!

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter. <-- link

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. <-- link. Come chat with us! Please keep the Lounge chat PG oriented. Once a member, you can join us in any game we play!

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart

Raid Leaders
Durus - Thea Durus
Bramis - Bramis Sinister

Task Leader
Zippity - Zippity Doodah
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:00 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance!

8-)

switchlink

Post by switchlink » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:23 am

Hi thank you guys I really appreciate you letting me join I'll be online tonight and I'll get in touch with someone for a pantheon invite and hopefully will be able to jump on your team speak to get to know some of you : )

Kaitlyn
Founder
Founder

Post by Kaitlyn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:07 am

Welcome be sure to jump in team speak for your invite easy way to spot an officer :)

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:44 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Invited on 9/9/2015.