The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

New Application

Brahvo
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

New Application

Post by Brahvo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:31 am

Hi there and I hope all is well. I have been playing MMO's since the Asheron's Call and EverQuest days and enjoy checking out the latest games to come to market. I have been playing Tera lately, but after downloading SkyForge the other night, I'm going to be switching over. I was looking for a good group of people to chat and group with and came across a post about the guild on MMORPG and then again on the SkyForge forums. It sounds like a great place to be and I would like to check you guys out. I hope to be chatting with you in TeamSpeak soon!

Alemark Iceforger
NA Server

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: New Application

Post by Novatek » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:49 am

Howdy,

Thank you for your interest in Grievance! Would you like to share a bit more information about yourself please? Hobbies, real life things that interests you, music, play times, etc. We are curious to whom we game with. ;)

Thanks!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Brahvo
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Brahvo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 am

Well, I'm married with two kiddos. One is in college and the other in high school now. They are both excellent kids and we're really blessed. I have three hobbies. I'm a gamer of course (that's my big one), but then I also enjoy dirt-bike and 4-wheeling with the kids as well as riding my Harley Davidson Ultra Classic. I like classic rock and roll and have been known to chill and listen to some classical in the car when no one is around, hehe. I usually play online between 5pm - 10pm Central (around dinner and the arrival of my lovely wife). Then I'll weave in some time to play on the weekend when we're not venturing outside in the sun to make sure we're not vampires :). I am hoping to find a good Pantheon to play SkyForge with, because it's so much more enjoyable when you get to share the experience with other people and chat. I hope this helps, but feel free to ask away!

Ron

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter <-- link

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. <-- link. Come join us!

Our Pantheon is currently FULL (as are a lot of the larger Pantheons), but we're working around the clock to get more spots available as soon as possible with Order missions. Even if the Pantheon is full, it won't stop you from playing with us! Join us in Teamspeak if you need any help, or ask questions, or looking for groups.

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:48 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member