The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application

EnchantingCircles

Application

Post by EnchantingCircles » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Hello all! I saw your recruitment thread on the Skyforge forums and I am very interested in joining this group of people. I play on the North American server and my in-game name is Jocelyn Paige. I'm very laid-back and super easy to get along with. I've been soloing and joining random groups for a few weeks now in Skyforge so I thought it was about time I join a family-type guild! Right now, I am focusing on my Witch that I just got a few days ago (YAY). If there's anything else you need to know, please message me in game. :)

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Application

Post by Novatek » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Howdy,

Welcome to our forums! Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Hobbies, RL interests, playtimes etc. We are curious as to whom we play with. :)

Thanks!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

EnchantingCircles

Post by EnchantingCircles » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Oh sorry, guess I should have been a little more descriptive. In terms of hobbies, singing and playing with my voice is my passion. But I also enjoy drawing and playing percussion(congas, shakers and such) in my family's band. I'm a very spiritual person with an open mind and open heart. In terms of interests, I would really really love to be a voice-actress and I've been working on that. I play almost everyday, mostly in the early afternoon and morning but I occasionally get on late too. This isn't my first mmo either, practically every f2p mmorpg I have given a try except for some. When it comes to gaming, I am laid-back but at the same time, I can be competitive and sometimes I'm a perfectionist with my character. I'm very good with guilds because I dedicate a lot to them and strive to contribute what I can and even take on a more responsible role if the guild leaders accept it.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Thank you for getting back to us!

A family band sounds like an awesome thing to do! :)

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter <-- link

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. <-- link. Come join us!

Our Pantheon is currently FULL (as are a lot of the larger Pantheons), but we're working around the clock to get more spots available as soon as possible with Order missions. Even if the Pantheon is full, it won't stop you from playing with us! Join us in Teamspeak if you need any help, or ask questions, or looking for groups.

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:23 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance!

8-)

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:22 am