The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Introduction for Krova Steel and Mairah Kedaja, Adopt us!

Krovasteel

Introduction for Krova Steel and Mairah Kedaja, Adopt us!

Post by Krovasteel » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:40 am

Hey there, I may be the one posting right now, but we come as a pair always! (Its better that way for all of us because we're awesome)

My name is Michael, her name is Alyssa.
I've been playing MMO's since I was wee Lad back when Ultima-online came out, Diablo 1 era, and Was a hard core Everquest 1/2 Raider. I cannot recount the number of mmo's i've played. But they are numerous, and not all of them I'm proud to say I've played.

Alyssa was a SWG (Star wars Galaxies) Junkie when she was young. Hadn't played many mmo's in a hard-core environment before (still hasn't), shes a true lover of cute characters, great stories, and really Awesome (B.A) fighting and combat.

We both love the more action packed mmo's. We will not play theme-parks any more.

As far as Grievance goes, our values align with your mission statement more than you know. Having personally served 6 years in US Army and the National Guard, as well as just inherently believing in Honor and Loyalty. I have in the past stayed loyal to things/people/guilds far past the point of reasonable right to step away. But thats one of my faults I guess, go down with the ship.

Alyssa is one of the most loving, sweet, kind/ soft hearted people you will ever meet, shes also obsessed with anime (me too i guess). We will be getting married soon so our life Is crazy, but playing MMO's together is like a date night when we dont feel like going on a date (which is a-lot of the time with how busy we are).

We own our own business on and off the web so we are pretty busy, but generally participate more than most casuals anyways, so you'll see us.

The only time you wont see us is if the game flops and we quit the game, not necessarily the people, but having found Grievance, I think this is what we needed for a while. A place to call home no matter what world we set roots in at the time.

I don't know your qualification process or how you guys pick. But if you pick us, you will have two very loyal people, highly skilled players, and she's also a digital artist and could make stuff for people (Bribes, don't judge me)

Adopting us is cheaper than an orphanage. (cause we're game orphans, don't look at me like that Alyssa its a funny joke)

Final thing, I have a terrible sense of humor and I'm not afraid to use it. I apologize in advance.

~ Michael and Alyssa (Krova and Mairah)

Padraic
Council Member
Council Member

Re: Introduction for Krova Steel and Mairah Kedaja, Adopt us

Post by Padraic » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:44 am

Welcome to Grievance! We would be happy to have both of you join us, but please note that Alyssa will need to create her own account on these forums and then create an introduction post of her own.

The Skyforge folks will be along shortly to say hello.
Keep your head on a swivel.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:50 am

Padraic wrote:We would be happy to have both of you join us, but please note that Alyssa will need to create her own account on these forums and then create an introduction post of her own.

The Skyforge folks will be along shortly to say hello.
What Padraic said. :)

Welcome to Grievance, Michael!

I look forward to her intro post as well!

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. Feel free to hop into TS and chat with us. :)

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Uruketo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Uruketo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Hello Michael, welcome to the Grievance family! I think you both will love it here. I am looking forward to seeing Alyssa's post as well. :)
SWTOR: Uruketo 70 Bounty Hunter Jedi Covenant
GW2: Uruketo 80 Ranger Jade Quarry
RIFT: Uruketo 70 Warrior Wolfsbane
EQ2: Uruketo 110 Berserker Skyfire
FF14: Uruketo 80 Bard Midgardsormr

Krovasteel

Post by Krovasteel » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Having troubles replying,

Alyssa has registered and will post as well, she is busy at work right now. Is there anything else you guys would like to know about me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Krovasteel wrote:Is there anything else you guys would like to know about me?
What is your favorite color?
What is your quest?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

:D
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

Bramis
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Bramis » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Welcome, See ya in game

and Lmao Nova

Krovasteel

Post by Krovasteel » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Novatek wrote:
What is your quest?

BLACK
To seek the holy grail
African or European Swallow? unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour

Also, I love Monte Python. And they made a version of python programming code named Unladen Swallow... really funny.

Mairah

Post by Mairah » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Alyssa here!

Just to piggyback off of Mike's thread, here is my intro post. I'm super excited to get to know the grievance community, and am happy that something like this exists so that regardless of what we play we don't have to start over as far as guilds go.

Like Mike said, we are getting married in less than a month. I am addicted to anime, some of my favorites being Natsume Yuujinchou, Nabari no ou, Mushishi, Magi, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I love drawing! I'm currently working on a logo for Mike's book/tabletop idea. Together we like to play video games and sometimes play D&D.

Also my favorite color is purple. :lol:

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Krovasteel wrote:
Novatek wrote:
What is your quest?

BLACK
To seek the holy grail
African or European Swallow? unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour

Also, I love Monte Python. And they made a version of python programming code named Unladen Swallow... really funny.
Family - Honor - Loyalty