The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Introduction: Rekyr

Rekyr
Honored Member 15 Years
Honored Member 15 Years

Introduction: Rekyr

Post by Rekyr » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Hi folks! My name is Rick and I reside in Boise, ID (Go BSU!). I'm 38 years old, married with 3 kids (15, 13 and 7), and 3 labradors (all three colors). I'm an Engineering Technician Supervisor, working in the semi-conductor industry, and am also working on another BAS degree towards Information Technology Management. As you can see...life is busy, but when we work hard, we play that much harder!

My character's name in Skyforge is Rekyr...in fact, all of my main characters names are always Rekyr. I started gaming way back when Ruins of Kunark came out for EverQuest. I wanted/needed a unique persona and name, and as I sat there thinking of what that could be I looked at my newborn son whose name was Ryker. I reversed the spelling of the name, and have carried it with me ever since. Speaking of EverQuest....I actually joined Grievance on the game back in 2000-01 for a time. Steelheart remembers my name, but it was quite awhile ago!

I've played several games including EQ, EQII, GW, GW2, RIFT, SWTOR, TERA, NW, and now Skyforge. I'm not a hardcore gamer - I don't usually have the time. I do, however, enjoy the company and companionship of others online and in game. When those relationships turn into real life friendships - even better! I've got some great friends I still talk to that I met on EQ back in the day. Reading what I can in the forums, online, and in the recruitment sections I can tell that Grievance is where I'd like to be again.

If I understand correctly, the Pantheon is currently full? No problem. I'm just hoping to get accepted at some point into Grievance. In fact, I may want to apply for the Neverwinter chapter as well - if that isn't a problem. Until then, I'll wait for the word here and I hope to talk to you guys in Teamspeak soon!

Take care, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

Rick/Rek

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Introduction: Rekyr

Post by Novatek » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello Rick,

Welcome to Grievance!

I guess this is a welcome back then! Once a member of Grievance, you can can play any other game that we play so it will be no problem if you wanted to join Neverwinter as well. :)

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. Hang out with us in TS and ask any questions you have!

Our Pantheon is currently full, but we're working around the clock to get more spots available as soon as possible with guild missions. Even though the Pantheon may be full, join us in Teamspeak if you need any help, or ask questions, or looking for groups. :)

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you!

- Nova
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Rekyr
Honored Member 15 Years
Honored Member 15 Years

Post by Rekyr » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:44 am

Thank you Nova! Very much appreciated! Charter has been read....just waiting for my name color to "Hulk" out and I'll come say hi in TS. Till then...thanks again!

Rick/Rek

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:26 am

Welcome back brother!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:18 am

Welcome back! And have fun in Skyforge! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:01 pm

A warm welcome to Skyforge Grievance!

8-)

Rekyr
Honored Member 15 Years
Honored Member 15 Years

Post by Rekyr » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Thank you all! What a warm welcome...I'm so happy I was able to find it back home again! I hope to see you all in Skyforge or on TS soon!

My best,
Rek

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Welcome to Grievance!