The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Wanting to join+intro

silentshot

Wanting to join+intro

Post by silentshot » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:06 am

Hello my name is shaun. i'm 19 years old,and i am currently living in newyork city. i currently play a 2778 prestige paladin class. i am currently working to unlock many other classes, but i also like my paladin alot.

I am currently in college. After and before classes i spend my time playing games, so i get about 10 hours a day of gameplay. i really enjoy gaming alot. and sometimes i have not limit to how much i can play perday.

well i'm not really that much of a gamer to begging with. i started playing league of legends at the age of 14 and then to never winter, which is where i heard about grievance and skyforge will be my third game that i will ever play. i became hooker on mmo games because i love the grind to to get the best gear/enchants possible, i have a love for pvp. In neverwinter i was in my old guild for 2 years, which was not grievance. eventually i wanted to give the guild a try but before that i quit the game, and here i decided to log on back one day and met @amvek the guild leader of grievance there and asked him if i could apply.that is pretty much my gaming history. i also made alot of long lasting friends from that game. and some i still keep in contact with.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about me, i will answer them, and yes i destroy @amvek everytime i met him in pvp, ask him :P. i would really be happy if i am able to join. :)

Lord Scythe
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Re: Wanting to join+intro

Post by Lord Scythe » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:13 am

So glad you finally applied to Grievance even if it was not with Neverwinter!

I have known Silentshot as Dinter in Neverwinter for almost 2 years. He has been a rival rogue in pvp for a long time now! He is young but he is a very decent person. The @amvek is my account name in Neverwinter!

I have a no doubts that he will do well once accepted by the powers that be in Skyforge Grievance!

"Go be stupid on your own time!" Lord Scythe

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 am

Welcome to Grievance, Shaun!

I bet there was some awesome PvP matches between you two. ;)

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

You can grab our Teamspeak info. Hang out with us in TS and ask any questions you have!

Our Pantheon is currently full, but we're working hard to get more spots available as soon as possible with guild missions. Even though the Pantheon may be full, join us in Teamspeak if you need any help, or ask questions, or looking for groups. :)

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:04 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

tig313
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by tig313 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:25 am

Welcome ... Welcome!! I know people over there, so if they don't take good care of you, you let me know and I will set them straight. :) lol

I will just be re-iterating Lord Scythe's post earlier.. glad you are in Grievance, even if not in Neverwinter. :)

It was great talking with you tonight on the stream too!

- tig

fleshribbon
Embassy Leader
Embassy Leader

Post by fleshribbon » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:37 am

Welcome

Sent from my Fallout Shelter using Tapatalk
Flesh - 70 Scoundrel
Flesheye - 70 Juggernaut
SWTOR Embassy Leader

Skye