The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application/Introduction

Saia

Application/Introduction

Post by Saia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Saia (a.k.a. Stephanie), I'm 31 years old, and live in California.

I got into Skyforge right before open beta started and have played enough to start working towards my next class. Currently I'm playing as a Lightbinder. I'm a sucker for healers and usually main those types of characters in the games I play. I can't quite put my finger on what's got me hooked. Being able to play multiple classes on one character is definitely part of it. Free to play? That makes me happy (why oh why did I have to put a game-buying restriction on myself until after vacations and holidays). It's also a new MMO and I just can't help myself.

I first heard about your group from watching GeekyBarista's Twitch stream (not sure what his usual handle is) and also from Jewel (Zoltariel). It's a small world when I randomly start watching a new streamer on Twitch for a game that I want to check out (Albion Online) and hear him offhand mention the guild he usually runs with in games and then reading a Tweet from someone I've followed for over a year promoting the same guild. I took it as a sign so here I am!

Some of my MMO history includes Guild Wars (1 & 2), World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, RIFT, Aion, Warhammer: Age of Reckoning ... I could go on and on, MMO's are my weakness. =) My gaming isn't limited to just MMO's though. I'm a bit of a game wanderer and enjoy many different types of games (Mass Effect I love you).

Working part-time allows me a lot of free time so I can be found playing games anytime between noon to 2:00am. Either that or I'm on Twitch watching other people play games.

On a more personal level: I enjoy reading, board games, hockey, music, and smoking meat. I'm proud to be both a geek and a nerd. I have two cats, Gizmo and Gadget, and will hopefully be adding a dog into the mix within the year.

I'm looking forward to making new friends that share my gaming passion. See you in game! (Name in game: Saia Kalay)

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Application/Introduction

Post by Novatek » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello Stephanie,

Welcome to Grievance! :)

I also play a Lightbinder and usually play a healer class too. LB's damage is decent and their buffs/shields are really good for groups. I really like the fact you only need one character in this game (like FFXIV).

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. Come hang out with us!

Our Pantheon is currently full, but we're working hard to get more spots available as soon as possible with guild missions.

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart

Looking forward to playing with you in game!

- Nova
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Welcome!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Kinslayer
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Kinslayer » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 am

Welcome! If you need any help with a quest, boss or dungeon just ask. You'll find me in game as Seething Hatred or in teamspeak.

Saia

Post by Saia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Skye

Post by Skye » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:58 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance!

8-)

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member