The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Introduction and Application: Caran Londe

geekpurple123

Introduction and Application: Caran Londe

Post by geekpurple123 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Hey, hey! I'm Jastine, 27 y/o, currently on my last term of uni (yes, I took my sweet time...being an undergrad is funsies).

I've been a gaymer since I was ~8 years old, my first console being the Sega mega drive or Genesis...can't really remember which one. I was around 15 when I first got into online gaming.

I'm gay, love to read (both people and books...but haven't really had that much time to read books that I actually want to read because of academic stuff), and I am a huge fan of horror movies! Current fave shos on TV are Penny Dreadful and the Strain.

Err....I suck at introductions...just ask? :3

Hugs and kisses and brohugs and stuff,

Ciltoris (forums)/ Caran Londe (IGN)

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Introduction and Application: Caran Londe

Post by Novatek » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello Jastine,

Welcome to the Grievance forums!

You mentioned you started gaming around 15, would you like to share a brief gaming history please?

Thanks!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Uruketo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Uruketo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi Jastine,

Welcome to the Grievance family!

Please join us in TeamSpeakfor an in-game invite.
SWTOR: Uruketo 70 Bounty Hunter Jedi Covenant
GW2: Uruketo 80 Ranger Jade Quarry
RIFT: Uruketo 70 Warrior Wolfsbane
EQ2: Uruketo 110 Berserker Skyfire
FF14: Uruketo 80 Bard Midgardsormr

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

Our Pantheon is currently full, but we're working hard to get more spots available as soon as possible with guild missions.

Please contact an Officer in TS or in game if you have any questions.

Guild Leader
Gandomel - Gando Mel

Executive Officer
Novatek ÔÇô Nova Starcaller

Recruiting Officer
Kaitlyn ÔÇô Kaitlyn Lovingheart
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

geekpurple123

Post by geekpurple123 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:16 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) <3

Re: Online gaming history:

The first online game I played was Ran Online. If I remember correctly, I think I stuck with it for about 4 years before moving on to Perfect World. Played Perfect World for about 3 years, then I moved on to Allods. I was fortunate enough to experience clearing Gorluxor's Tower (the end game raid, and the only end game raid before I left). The changes they made to Allods after implementing guild dailies sort of turned me off a bit (for those of you who played Allods, it was those lock boxes with pages which you could exchange for Rubies and that mount which shoots missles...and the lack of people to PvP with). After Allods I played Foraken World for about a year, then after that I moved on to DC Universe Online, but left when they implemented those replay tokens for raids. Was able to enjoy most of the raid content before the implementation of the replay tokens though.

Played Diablo 3, but was really disappointed with the story. After Diablo 3, I joined some friends on Guild Wars 2, something's Peak (sorry can't really remember the server, just know it was the peak of something). I play Smite every now and then (Arena mode, conquest is just...too toxic for me) and Marvel Heroes.

Before Skyforge I was playing Neverwinter, since the Forgotten Realms campaign is something I always liked. Got turned off by the 60-70 grind and cost of Marks for upgrading stuff. Oh, and the price of mounts too. Sheesh... I think it's around $30ish for a purple mount? O_O

And now here I am, on Skyforge. Planning on having a Necromancer as my main DPS, Alchemist as my support main, and Monk as my tank main (Monks are tanks right? O_O).

I'll be sure to add you guys in game :)

edit: Age- I was 17, not 15 -_-, just checked when Ran came out to see if my memory was functioning correctly >.> Apparently it's a bit wonky.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:35 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Skye

Post by Skye » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:55 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance!

8-)