The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Pantheon App

CountDwakula

Pantheon App

Post by CountDwakula » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:29 am

Hi, I'm looking to join your Pantheon in Skyforge. My character's name is Dwahara Crestrunner. Currently around 5100 prestige on my necromancer.

I'm 40, divorced with no kids (lucky me) and have been an avid PC gamer since King's Quest. I mainly played FPS and RTS up until Star Wars Galaxies. After SWG was destroyed, I moved to Warcraft (the equivalent of going from pot to heroin). Made lots of friends there, some really good friends. That group of friends has moved around from game to game - Diablo 3, Marvel Heroes, Warframe as well as boarding the annual wow killer mmo hype trains. Even tried some of the Korean mmos aka Bot Farming Simulators.

Of course, time passes and peoples' priorities in life change. My strong game playing group for the past decade has dwindled to 3 or 4 people. It's a tough pill to swallow, but it is time to branch out and find some new like minded people. Hopefully I can do that here!

As far as real life stuff, I am actually an elected tax assessor (so I am immune to be called an asshole).

Any other questions feel free to ask.

-Dwake-

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Pantheon App

Post by Novatek » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:49 am

Greetings CountDwakula,

Welcome to Grievance!

You mentioned SWG, have you looked at The Repopulation?

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info here. Hang out with us in TS and ask any questions you have!

** Our Pantheon is currently full, but we're working hard to get more spots available as soon as possible with guild missions **

Looking forward to playing with you in game.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:20 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance!

8-)

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:33 pm