The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

I'd like to join.

megahurt5

I'd like to join.

Post by megahurt5 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:06 am

Hi, I'm terrible at self-introduction... but here goes nothing.

My name's Justin, but I frequently use the handle megahurt5. I'm 26 years old and reside in central California. Professionally, I'm training to be a truck driver... as one of my hobbies aside from gaming includes traveling and seeing new places and things. I've already visited quite a few states within the US, and my goal is to eventually visit them all for work or leisure. I'd love to make it to some places outside of the US at some point as well. I don't have a college degree yet, since prior to driving I was in the military (Army) but it's a long term goal of mine since I like to study a lot of different subjects... I have an issue with choosing just one and deciding on a major. :)

My biggest hobby is by far video gaming though. I'm a little young, so the first console I owned only goes as far back as an original NES, but I've owned quite a few over the years even though I've always been more of a PC gamer. I built my first system myself at the age of 14, and I've played a whole bunch of games across various genres in my time. I play just a little bit of everything. Most recently I've been getting back into MMORPGs and Skyforge caught my interest, so here I am.

I saw your post on the official forums which brought me here, and it seems like the sort of community I've been seeking for quite some time now. Hopefully I'll fit right in and possibly join in some more games too. :)

EDIT: To add my IGN/character information...

Name is "Trager Hale"

Currently playing a berserker but I typically enjoy tanking, so I'm planning my way towards Knight and intend to fill out the Paladin tree as well for the symbol. Sitting at 2301 prestige, but that's partially because I haven't spent a lot of my resources on upgrading it. I'm playing with a friend and trying to keep within the same prestige range for now so we can easily play together. At least until they sort out the mentoring or equalizing system, and so we both receive rewards as we play. I intend to be at 4K+ prestige by Wednesday, if not even more than that. I'm sitting on sparks I haven't spent, have yet to even reach the cap, and I'm just farming resources and working on my order a bit to do that.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: I'd like to join.

Post by Novatek » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:46 am

Hey there Justin, welcome to Grievance!

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info here.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Kaitlyn
Founder
Founder

Post by Kaitlyn » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Welcome Justin.. join us in TeamSpeak!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member