The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Greetings and Salutations

Eidalan

Greetings and Salutations

Post by Eidalan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:09 am

Hey everyone! I'm new here and really looking forward to being a part of this community.

It will be exciting to start playing Skyforge with you starting tomorrow, and I'm so excited for this game I can hardly handle myself.

So a bit about myself, eh? (Yeah, I'm Canadian)

I am 28 years of age, and have been gaming pretty much as long as I can remember. My first dabble into the MMO world was long before I ever heard the term MMORPG, and was with Ragnarok Online. I have spent a total of around 4 years throughout my life playing that game, at and one time was the leader of the strongest and most respected Guild on the private server I played on (had ~2500 players online at normal times and ~4000 during the guild battles time). In that guild we considered each other family, and that is a large reason why I have chosen Grievance. It's a quality I admire in gamers.

I also played Final Fantasy XI for about 3 years (Fairy Server) and found a group of people who liked to have fun and help people out rather than advance. It took us all a really long time to hit max level, but when we did we were all there together. We joined an HNM Linkshell and were pretty serious in the Endgame for a while. But after I set an alarm for 2AM to camp Jormungandr, and go on to fight him for 10 hours while skipping college classes, I realized I had a problem, and needed to stop.

Since then I have dabbled in other MMO's but nothing has really kept my interest, and since I found out about Skyforge, playing any game other than it has just seemed like a waste of time.

I plan on playing as a Lightbinder, until they release a Bard class, because I'd be all over that. I prefer to help people out and play together instead of grinding as fast as I can to reach the top. Honestly, I have found that having that attitude helps me understand the game a lot better and makes me a higher skilled player in the long run.

That's a bit of my history. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'm easy going, and don't mind sharing.

Streeg
Member 9 years
Member 9 years

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Streeg » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:43 am

Welcome to Grievance! I look forward to seeing you in game tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy s5 using Tapatalk

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Welcome to the family!

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

You can grab our Teamspeak info here. Pop in and come chat with us. :)

Looking forward to playing with you in game!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

kookus
Founder
Founder

Post by kookus » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Welcome

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Gandomel » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Nova how are you always beating me to that post? :lol:

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!