The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Hello

Corwin

Hello

Post by Corwin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello All,

Self Sufficient gamer, played just about every single game you can come [img][img]up with. Started in UO, DAOC, loved loved loved Anarchy Online and played for many years. I owned pong got it for my birthday in 1976 :) I was 7 :) Last console I owned was a 2600. I love PC game and MMO's. I am disabled and you will see me in game a lot. I rarely get to sleep :) Long story :) Those who get it will understand. Gaming is my painkiller. All i get is Motrin and a chance to put my brain some place else lol. I am always willing to help those that help themselves. I loving love Cheese. If it stinks like a foot that has worked in boots all day. Its better!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Gandomel
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Hello

Post by Gandomel » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Interesting details, but like it. I am Gando Mel in game, look forward to seeing you around.

The 2 most important days of your life are: 1st is the day you are born, and the 2nd is the day you find out why!

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Hello

Post by Novatek » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi there!

I get all excited when someone mentions AO, as it's one of my favorite MMOs (despite the horrible launch).

Please take a moment and read our Grievance Charter: http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

When your names turn green, you can grab out Teamspeak info here.

Looking forward to playing with you in game!

- Nova
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506