The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

PVE server team mates

Gelrog

PVE server team mates

Post by Gelrog » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:29 am

Looking for a few others to form up with in H1Z1 alpha and eventually game... just created an account here and hoping to hop on TS with you and in game as well to tinker around and build a few things together. Let me know what server you are on and TS info if possible. thanks!!

Gelrog

Thamin Trollsbane
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: PVE server team mates

Post by Thamin Trollsbane » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Gelrog, happy to see you here!

To get invited and see our Teamspeak info, tell us a little more about yourself here: viewforum.php?f=821

This is our application area to join this game. We don't ask specific questions, just ask that we know a little about yourself personally. (Job, hobbies, gaming likes/dislikes, favorite food, etc)

Despite the bugs, we've had a lot of folks trying to have a fun time grouping up on Shock. (PvE only)

Once you're approved and your forum status upgraded, you'll see our TS info here: viewtopic.php?f=458&t=8346

(Link won't work until your application is approved and status updated.)
Former Recruiting Officer: ESO, Rift
Author site http://DheaLoral.com

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Gelrog wrote:Looking for a few others to form up with in H1Z1 alpha and eventually game... just created an account here and hoping to hop on TS with you and in game as well to tinker around and build a few things together. Let me know what server you are on and TS info if possible. thanks!!

Gelrog
Welcome to the family Gelrog! I look forward to hearing more about you, and surviving in game!

Gelrog

Post by Gelrog » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Thank you! i posted on the app page, please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about me before giving me access to TS and other info.

Gelrog

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Gelrog wrote:Thank you! i posted on the app page, please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about me before giving me access to TS and other info.

Gelrog
Soon as your name turns green you should be able to see it at top of the forums.

Helyon
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Helyon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Welcome!!