The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Rise to the occasion or ride into the sunset?

Zafan
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Rise to the occasion or ride into the sunset?

Post by Zafan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:47 am

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.

As we all know, Wildstar has hit some major bumps in the road.. With new game releases such as BDO, Blade and Soul, and even The Division releasing (Which i'm guilty of), as well as the current Wildstar staff layoffs, it seems like we as a guild have been pulled into other directions. As for myself, I unfortunately had to take a break from all mmorpgs for about a month, however, it's starting to clear up now and I should be jumping back into them next week.

Now normally, i'd wait for a guild meeting to address any questions I had, however, since nothing is lined up, I don't see the harm in just making this public for the guild, or anyone interested in joining in general to get a public opinion. (If there is any)

With that all said and done, to be straight forward, are we going to ride the guild to the hopeful future? Or are we going to go strong until Wildstar ends up going off in the sunset? I'd love to get everyone's opinion. I for one would love to continue to do what we were doing before all the bad news hit, (Which were running expeditions, adventures, getting geared for dungeons) however, I also would like to know if the guild has the same plans. I completely understand if we have all decided to move on, and if that is the case, I'll probably join one of our other Grievance guilds, however, if we are still wanting to try hard, i'd be open for it as well.

So what say you all? Are we going to continue to strive in Wildstar, or are we going to bid Wildstar farewell and perhaps meet elsewhere?

Look forward in hearing from you all.
WoW Horde: Sefrín, Zafan, Dízney
FFXIV: Prince Zafan
Rift: Zafan, Dizney

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Rise to the occasion or ride into the sunset?

Post by Shiera » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:10 am

Well, the Guild has already gone back to Embassy status. That being said. Unless major changes happen in game to cause players to flood back to it, it will remain an embassy.

I was happy to see this one become a guild again. However, it is what it is. With the lack of serious interest, at least we have an Embassy to hang out in to play under the Grievance tag.

Zafan
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Rise to the occasion or ride into the sunset?

Post by Zafan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Shiera, thank you for responding, however I believe you may have misunderstood my focus point of the thread.. When I use the term "Guild" I mean it in the sense of "Grievance" as a group in the game. I understand from our ranking system that we are now an "Embassy" however, I still call tend to use the term "Guild" just because it's the common term for any grouping in a game.

Other than the obvious of hoping of bringing it back to guild status, I mainly posted this to just see if the interest is even here in Wildstar considering the recent "Bumps in the road" and the unclear future of the game in general. Though we are an embassy, we still had a strong 5-7 players online and that still was enough to be able to slowly build to where we wanted to be in the guild.

To break it down just speaking for myself, being part of the core members of the guild/embassy, I was merely just seeing if there was STILL interest in people logging into the game and playing. If there was, I personally would continue to log in as well and try me best to progress with the embassy and also contribute to possibly having the guild grow. If no one responds to this thread, then i'd simply just move onto one our lovely Grievance guilds lol..
WoW Horde: Sefrín, Zafan, Dízney
FFXIV: Prince Zafan
Rift: Zafan, Dizney