The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

So how are things looking for Grievance in Wildstar?

Aquavit
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

So how are things looking for Grievance in Wildstar?

Post by Aquavit » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi folks,

I originally joined Grievance for Wildstar and played the Hell out of it for quite a while. Unfortunately, since I'd picked Dominion, I had to roll a new character after the original server merge since the Grievance Dominion guild went away at that point. I'd just gotten her attuned and then, poof, start from scratch. The Exile guild was also crumbling at that point as Wildstar's overall population seemed to be plummeting, so, out of frustration, I moved on, first to FFXIV, only to find that I just couldn't even begin to care about the game world, so despite having a relly cool multi-classing system, I bailed out of lack of interest and went back to SWTOR, which I hadn't touched, really, in a couple of years.

That said, I really did love Wildstar - the art, the overall feel, the sense of humor and, most of all, the combat. I don't think I'll ever enjoy tab-and-drool combat again, after the dynamic insanity that is combat in Wildstar.

So, while I expect to continue with SWTOR, I'm wondering if it might not be time to take another poke at Wildstar. As such, I'm curious as to how things are looking for Grievance there these days. I recall that initially it was demoted to Embassy but, if memory serves, is now back to full Guild status. Any thoughts on the matter from folks?
Last edited by Aquavit on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlessedKebab
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: So how are things looking for Grievance in Wildstar??

Post by BlessedKebab » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Hey, Aquavit! Things are starting to look very interesting since WS went f2p. We took a little hit before and after a holiday in terms of end game progression but it starts to pick up. Over last weeks we've acquired new members and working towards building solid base for our future dungeon raid activities. Pop into a ws channel and say hello, you might like new and exiting WildStar.