The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Is Grievance still in Wildstar?

Soap
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Is Grievance still in Wildstar?

Post by Soap » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:04 am

Hey folks, just starting Wildstar and curious if any of my fine guild folk are still playing it?

Usagi Briarwitch in game (for the moment unless alt-itus kicks in before I get a response here) on Exile side when the game lets me play (F2P still being ironed out apparently).
Ash Ock, Silvasm, Felix Di Malestro, Finn Ap Skadi, Bigg Bada Boom

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Is Grievance still in Wildstar?

Post by Novatek » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:19 am

Yep. We are Exiles on Entity and Foxtrot is getting things underway with the Embassy.

The way the servers are right now, not many are playing. However, keep an eye in Teamspeak and forums for more information.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Soap
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Soap » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Novatek wrote:Yep. We are Exiles on Entity and Foxtrot is getting things underway with the Embassy.

The way the servers are right now, not many are playing. However, keep an eye in Teamspeak and forums for more information.
Thanks for the heads up boss.
Ash Ock, Silvasm, Felix Di Malestro, Finn Ap Skadi, Bigg Bada Boom

Byasaz
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Byasaz » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:19 pm

I'm not always on TS due to streaming. But If you are online you can join the channel GrievanceChat. This is a chat channel that was used for us to chat with alts and members who were not in the guild due to guild member limit caps. Alternatively you can add me to friends list, Kiertsin Graymane. I'm on quite a bit, I also stream when I play a lot on the channel www.twitch.tv/byasazthebard