The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Experience Boosts

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Experience Boosts

Post by Novatek » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:28 pm

New to the game or leveling a new character?

Authenticator

Players who have 2-Step Verification on their account receive a 2% boost to experience gains.

Flasks

Members of a guild with the Unlock Flask of Experience perk unlocked can purchase a [Flask of Experience] from a renown vendor for 500 renown. This flask boosts experience gain by 8% for 4 hours. [Flask of Minor Experience] can be obtained from [Boom-Boxes] and boosts experience gain by 15% for 10 minutes.

Guild perks

Members of a guild with the Guild Experience Enhancer perk active receive an 8% experience boost while the perk is active (7 days).

Rested

Players that log out on their housing plot can earn rested experience. Rested experience boosts experience gains on quests and kills. The maximum amount of rested experience a player can build up is 150% of a level. Decor can provide a bonus to rested XP gains. There are five decor bonuses available: Aroma, Ambiance, Comfort, Lighting, and Pride.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Experience Boosts

Post by Shiera » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks for that info!

I have the authenticator and I try to remember to log out in my house lol! Will have to see if I can get any of those flasks you speak of...not sure I have the renown for it.