Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Returning Player Raiding Opportunities

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Returning Player Raiding Opportunities

Post by Novatek » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Hello everyone,

Are you or will be a returning player and wanting to jump into some raiding without leaving Grievance? Maybe Perseus Veil can help you with that. I have spoken with the leaders of PV and would like to invite anyone from Grievance to our raids if we're short some people on any given night, and this will be open to anyone and Grievance. Spots will be limited, or sometimes full.

This also applies to new folks to WS that wants to raid will still need to complete the attunement process first (or buy a Pristine Key), which isn't as bad as it used to be. Pristine key allows you to bypass the attunement headache.

We should be able to do this until Grievance has enough players to raid within the roster.

PV will not:

- Poach or recruit anyone from Grievance

PV's raid times are:

Wed: 8-11pm EST
Sat: 8-11pm EST
Sun: 7-10pm EST

These are some odd raids times, and may change soon.

If you are in-game, please hang out in the GrievanceChat channel around raid start time - /chjoin GrievanceChat
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Returning Player Raiding Opportunities

Post by Shiera » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:18 am

This is an awesome thing! I am not a raider, but for potential returning players and players that we may gain in the days to come, being able to offer an opportunity to raid until we have enough to form our own raid group is great!

Our Wildstar future is looking brighter and brighter! :D

Vultur
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Vultur » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:07 am

I jumped over to PV and am working through attunement. Good to see some chatter on the boards about Wildstar! Hopefully F2P will revitalize the game because it has come a long way in the last 6 months!

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:00 am

Vultur wrote:I jumped over to PV and am working through attunement. Good to see some chatter on the boards about Wildstar! Hopefully F2P will revitalize the game because it has come a long way in the last 6 months!
This is the plan. Were looking at rebuilding the guild pre-f2p, boosting our numbers and recruiting new players into Grievance. When f2p hits we should see our numbers swell which will flesh the guild out nicely. Once we have enough level 50's we can work on getting everyone attuned so that Raiding can commence.

Were an Embassy right now, meaning we don't have the full officer core that a full fledged Grievance guild would have. Once our numbers increase and were looking at Raiding that will change and we can request full guild status. At this time we will pick the full officer core, create the guild charter and put it forth for the council for approval.

I am 100% confident we can and will achieve this and bring Wildstar back to full guild status.