The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

No motivation...

mrsmiles

No motivation...

Post by mrsmiles » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Started playing wildstar and loved it at first but now i just dont have any motivation to continue to pay and play, i get online from time to time to repair my mining and sell stuff but thats about it, i will stay with grievance because i think you guys have an awesome community built.

right now im not really sure what game i will play, but i suppose the only ones i might consider for now is rift or wow.
While i played i had a good time with everyone, thanks for the good times on wildstar

quick question: can credd be traded or is it only sold/bought from the credd merch? if they can be traded i will likely get on wildstar and give away a free credd (applies to exile) still have a month left on my account.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: No motivation...

Post by Novatek » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:36 am

Thanks for playing with us in Wildstar. :)

I think you can only trade CREDD to another IF you bought it directly from the Wildstar website. If you bought from the NPC in game, I believe you can only buy/sell to that NPC. Hopefully I got that right.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506