The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Goodbye

flagen

Goodbye

Post by flagen » Sat May 31, 2014 3:48 pm

After two years I feel its times to move on....I like to play the game with some rl friends, today i was sitting in a ts channel alone not knowing when my friends would be on. I was told i could not sit in a party channel alone ...even there there was 8 other open party channels.. That if I sit alone in channel everyone would want to sit alone in a channel...I was like WHAT??!!

Ive been playing testing wildstar since day one over beta, i keep kinda quiet...asked if I could be a wildstar officer as not many people (maybe TWO) have been playing/wildstar for over a year and half. I was told No....ok fine what ever, today im told i cannot sit in a quiet channel with no singing, no background music, no kids screaming in the backgound.

You ask people to group up...no answer, but same groups of people always run together no matter what game it is...The only person to ever talk to me was Nionya she was always nice to everyone even me.

Farewell
Soltan/Flagen

Vox

Re: Goodbye

Post by Vox » Sat May 31, 2014 4:33 pm

To chime in although I doubt you'll read it... The party channels are for people actually in a party, not just being a potential member waiting to get into one that hasn't been established yet, they are exactly what they are named for: a party. It's to prevent people from just being in their own channel and when a party actually wants to get together and in their own channel to communicate between each other without bothering others they can't if they are all full of 1 person each.

The being denied an Officer position part; I would imagine in this organization, isn't something you just ask for. I assume people would have to be a member for a number of months, my guess being 8+ and being recognized as a talkative, involved person, setting up events, and building a good re pour with leadership and representing the Grievance community as a whole. iffy topic, an actual Officer can elaborate more on this if they wish, just my thoughts on it.

Getting frustrated with not being given an answer about grouping up is just the way it's been since 4am this morning, everything is a 'little hectic' to say the least. People trying to get in, bugs and UI issues frustrating people, long queue times, claimable items not working, server lag and crashes, being released early itself had some people already fighting off cases of the 'grumpies'. People are just a combination of being tired and frustrated with a little eagerness mixed in to noticed everything people are saying or typing in TS and in-game, especially with in-game channels blowing up with people talking and complaining about their own issues out loud to everyone. I myself have given up for a few hours as i can't get in now myself. I think you should reconsider, as you may be a victim of what I have mentioned above and just didn't realize it and took some things that have happened to heart a little too hard. This is expected, it's going to be hectic for the first few hours until things settle down a bit.

Memo
Council Member
Council Member

Re: Goodbye

Post by Memo » Sat May 31, 2014 4:44 pm

Grievance isn't a fit for everyone. Good luck in your future gaming.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk