The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Put on your raid face

Beriothien
Ambassador Director
Ambassador Director

Re: Put on your raid face

Post by Beriothien » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:58 pm

It would be nice to get in there and work on some bosses!

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:04 pm

I sure hope the press release I sent Carbine and the Wildstar team helps in their decision to bringing us into 40 man testing!! :) We even invited them to our get together haha!

I did tweet back to them on my personal account linking to Grievance saying we were all set with our 40 man team! :)

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by NightAngel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 pm

HAHA Nice Nionya!

Echelon
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Echelon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Looks like another Stress Test is about to happen Wednesday. Not sure if more invites will be sent out as everyone invited from Test 1 is returning.

One of my old Guild mates posted the ENTIRE letter on their guild website...links and all. Curious as I am I was able to even download the client..then I Immediately deleted it knowing if something goes south and she gets in trouble I don't want to be in the crossfire.

Of course I asked her to remove the links ASAP but if she doesn't then hey I tried.

Michigander
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Michigander » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Echelon wrote:Not to mention since not ONE of our own guys got a invite..even for the Stress Test. Steel mentioned since that's the case it's a very safe bet we have a very high chance of getting in for the Guild / Raid testing portion.
From my understanding, which I could be wrong, I thought no information could be given if "someone" were in the beta, or a stress test since it's still considered closed!
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!

Echelon
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Echelon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Michigander wrote:
Echelon wrote:Not to mention since not ONE of our own guys got a invite..even for the Stress Test. Steel mentioned since that's the case it's a very safe bet we have a very high chance of getting in for the Guild / Raid testing portion.
From my understanding, which I could be wrong, I thought no information could be given if "someone" were in the beta, or a stress test since it's still considered closed!

Avicious

Post by Avicious » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Michigander wrote:
It depends on the Non-Disclosure Agreement issued by the company/game.

However, there's nothing stopping people from saying they are NOT in a beta, since there is no NDA until you're in a beta.

Shadix

Post by Shadix » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 pm

We should really consider getting a Grievance group together (if there is enough interest) to present to carbine when this thing kicks off.

It's just one more avenue we can take to get in and playtest the game :P

Avicious

Post by Avicious » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:15 am

Shadix wrote:We should really consider getting a Grievance group together (if there is enough interest) to present to carbine when this thing kicks off.

It's just one more avenue we can take to get in and playtest the game :P
COG is planning a podcast for Wildstar, and we'll probably send it to Carbine, like we did with our Neverwinter podcast. No reason not to try to get developer attention on Grievance :D

There is a Teamspeak channel for Wildstar, and someone else should probably disclose the guild details, since I'm not really involved in that process, but we have recruiting threads on several different sites that we bump regularly, and we're doing more frequently as beta runs deeper.

You can bet that the Wildstar launch will be pretty big here, as recruiting is picking up a lot the past couple weeks, and the following/excitement within Grievance, seems to be pretty immense.

Michigander
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Michigander » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 am

Echelon wrote:
Michigander wrote:
LOL Why do I always have to be the bad guy! :lol:
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!