The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Trigger Fingers Info

Livnthedream

Trigger Fingers Info

Post by Livnthedream » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:13 am

Spellslinger: AMP ÔÇ£Trigger FingersÔÇØ
This is seen as a vital AMP for Spellslingers and is unusually hard to obtain.
Status: Fixed, intended to be included in the Weekly Patch on 7/15/2014.
Note: Our investigation shows nothing inherently wrong with the drop rate. Instead, it's more likely scarcer due to the demand of the AMP and players consuming the majority of the stockpile available. Nevertheless, on a related note, we believe that the availability of all Dungeon-dropped AMPs need to be increased, therefore we'll solve this in two steps:

1) AMPs currently only drop from the final boss of the instance. We're going to extend this to all bosses of the instance.

2) AMPs currently drop only from specific instances. We're going to create a master table with all Dungeon-Dropped AMPs that is available in all instances.

This should maintain a good rarity for Dungeon-Dropped AMPs and make running leveling dungeons still very valuable while also making these AMPs reasonably attainable for players.
source: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/foru ... ntry858595

No mention of this on the patch notes today, may be a stealth inclusion or may be pushed back. I believe pushed back since the update to drop tables for amp and ability tiers has also not been mentioned but should have hit this week. I suspect its being held until we get the new loot changes for vets.

Tatharis
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: Trigger Fingers Info

Post by Tatharis » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 am

Thanks for the info! I been wondering what the status was on this front. Hopefully once this is finally implemented the price will drop to an actually sane level of plat to procure.

Livnthedream

Post by Livnthedream » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Tatharis wrote:Thanks for the info! I been wondering what the status was on this front. Hopefully once this is finally implemented the price will drop to an actually sane level of plat to procure.
Its pretty sane now honestly. As it is its a week of capped dailies worth of plat. While it certainly takes some saving, its really not too bad.

Tatharis
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Tatharis » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 am

I just hit 50 last night so thats more money then i've probably gained through entire leveling process. I look forward to the glory days ahead to which I can procure this tasty morsel without a second thought. :)

Livnthedream

Post by Livnthedream » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Tatharis wrote:I just hit 50 last night so thats more money then i've probably gained through entire leveling process. I look forward to the glory days ahead to which I can procure this tasty morsel without a second thought. :)
With the patch last night you should see supply increase some so the price will come down further. Really though, 2 days of dailies should eldergem cap you, and then its ~2p per day from doing them, more if you harvest along the way.

Raille
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Raille » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Hopefully the price doesn't drop too quickly I got some up on the commodity exchange still :P

Livnthedream

Post by Livnthedream » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 am

Raille wrote:Hopefully the price doesn't drop too quickly I got some up on the commodity exchange still :P
Yeah I am half tempted to go farm dungeons to see if I can get a set before they drop.