The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

this is about right :)

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: this is about right :)

Post by Shiera » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Yep I can't wait to see the new customization...and then, still try and figure out what I'm going to do. I thought I had it all figured out till I tried another class...grrr..

Zippity
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Zippity » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 am

Shiera wrote:Yep I can't wait to see the new customization...and then, still try and figure out what I'm going to do. I thought I had it all figured out till I tried another class...grrr..
I feel your pain... Once I was able to get into my first beta weekend before pre-order, I originally planned Engineer out the door, but then I played a few others and found I also liked Esper... So now it's a complete toss up between those 2...

Zip

Acha

Post by Acha » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Ehvayne wrote:I'm having my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday. Shame... looks like I'll be playing Wildstar all weekend while on pain killers :P
Hope all went well today.
Achaikosa - WoW Horde Recruiting Officer - Blood Elf Mistweaver Monk

Ehvayne
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Ehvayne » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Mauler wrote:
Ehvayne wrote:I'm having my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday. Shame... looks like I'll be playing Wildstar all weekend while on pain killers :P
Hope all went well today.
Right now, I am miserable but it went well.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Magique
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Magique » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Don't make yourself miserable, stay on top of that pain, Ehvayne. Nothing worse than trying to catch it when its already out of control. -Your friendly nurse, Magique
When real life and virtual life collide -- The other day I saw a banana peel in the road and swerved to avoid it. Damn you Mario Kart!

Ehvayne
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Ehvayne » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Magique wrote:
Don't make yourself miserable, stay on top of that pain, Ehvayne. Nothing worse than trying to catch it when its already out of control. -Your friendly nurse, Magique
Thanks I appreciate the advice. Managed to get my prescription started before the local wore off. Still can't feel my bottom lip!

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Ehvayne wrote:
Magique wrote:
Thanks I appreciate the advice. Managed to get my prescription started before the local wore off. Still can't feel my bottom lip!

Hope you heal up quick! You have to be around this weekend so I can commence my Assimilation of your precious mechari....into a waffle iron..for waffle of course. ;)

Wabisan
Embassy Leader
Embassy Leader

Post by Wabisan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:39 pm

I remember getting 2 wisdom teeth pulled when I was in the Navy on darvin...had a few beers and played softball...hit a home run apparently lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Ehvayne
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Ehvayne » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Wabisan wrote:I remember getting 2 wisdom teeth pulled when I was in the Navy on darvin...had a few beers and played softball...hit a home run apparently lol

I'm having trouble getting the bleeding to stop. Swallowing caused it to reopen pretty bad. Trying the tea bag solution currently.

Wabisan
Embassy Leader
Embassy Leader

Post by Wabisan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm

I hope it all works out ok for you. Not the most pleasant experience for sure.