Next Council Meeting: Sunday February 16th at 7:30 pm cst.
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Join us in SMITE!

Tsetzuko
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Join us in SMITE!

Post by Tsetzuko » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:13 pm

@MadGnome & magicrules

If you will add Tsetzuko to your friends, I am on almost every day.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
ADD Tsetzuko on Steam | Tsetzuko#1850 on Battle.net for HotS and HS | Tsetzuko on PS4 for anything co-op - My planned PS4 co-op purchases for 2015 are: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, and Battleborn.

MakoMarquis

Post by MakoMarquis » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:44 pm

I am all in on this. I love the game, and have been playing it for some time. I don't play conquest much but I am willing to learn the game mode if people are interested.

My IGN: MakoMarquis
I also stream this when I play it. I have over 40 gods mastered, and I am still learning. Add me friendos, and lets get in some games!

P.S.
I added everyone in this thread to my friends list.

Eddie

MadGnome

Post by MadGnome » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:28 pm

What time do you normally play Marko? I'm "decent" at conquest... but I watch a LOT of youtube videos of "semi-pro" players while I'm at work... I don't get home until midnight EST and usually play until around 3-4am, depending on how things are going in game

MadGnome

Post by MadGnome » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:06 pm

If you get bored here are some really good videos that have conquest guides/gameplay.

Great Jungle guide video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw5oYKtBLog
Keep in mind, this video was created before the recent patch where there are now visible timers on the mini-map for jungle camps.

This channel is really good for over all conquest game play tips. Drybear mainly plays ADC or a mid mage, very rarely he'll play a support tank or jungle. I would look at some of the more recent videos since the meta for the game changes sometimes, and it keeps you up to date with balance/god changes. Also, he can be quite comical.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0yDVuCH_EtVGvQjaQnadYA

If you want to watch some tournament action, where you can see what both teams are doing, here is a good channel.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDBofwsppusJeitUyKpkB5g

A good conquest game can be incredibly fun, however it requires massive amounts of communication and teamwork, unlike assault/arena where you can pretty much do your own thing most of the time.

MakoMarquis

Post by MakoMarquis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:51 pm

MadGnome wrote:What time do you normally play Marko? I'm "decent" at conquest... but I watch a LOT of youtube videos of "semi-pro" players while I'm at work... I don't get home until midnight EST and usually play until around 3-4am, depending on how things are going in game
I am EST as well, but usually play from about 6pm to Midnight. I don't play everyday, but pretty often. I have played some games with Tsetsuko, and would love to get more people in the fray.

Laters friendo,
Eddie

ReaverX
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by ReaverX » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Hey guys! Just saw this post...do we have a guild in Smite?

Tsetzuko
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Tsetzuko » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 pm

ReaverX wrote:Hey guys! Just saw this post...do we have a guild in Smite?
We do have a guild in Smite. I'm not sure how active it is as most people are playing Heroes of the Storm.
ADD Tsetzuko on Steam | Tsetzuko#1850 on Battle.net for HotS and HS | Tsetzuko on PS4 for anything co-op - My planned PS4 co-op purchases for 2015 are: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, and Battleborn.

Return to “Smite Community Forums”