Thanks to everyone who watched or participated in the Virtual Get Together!
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Join us in SMITE!

Tsetzuko
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Join us in SMITE!

Post by Tsetzuko » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:13 pm

@MadGnome & magicrules

If you will add Tsetzuko to your friends, I am on almost every day.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
ADD Tsetzuko on Steam | Tsetzuko#1850 on Battle.net for HotS and HS | Tsetzuko on PS4 for anything co-op - My planned PS4 co-op purchases for 2015 are: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, and Battleborn.

MakoMarquis

Post by MakoMarquis » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 pm

I am all in on this. I love the game, and have been playing it for some time. I don't play conquest much but I am willing to learn the game mode if people are interested.

My IGN: MakoMarquis
I also stream this when I play it. I have over 40 gods mastered, and I am still learning. Add me friendos, and lets get in some games!

P.S.
I added everyone in this thread to my friends list.

Eddie

MadGnome

Post by MadGnome » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:28 pm

What time do you normally play Marko? I'm "decent" at conquest... but I watch a LOT of youtube videos of "semi-pro" players while I'm at work... I don't get home until midnight EST and usually play until around 3-4am, depending on how things are going in game

MadGnome

Post by MadGnome » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:06 pm

If you get bored here are some really good videos that have conquest guides/gameplay.

Great Jungle guide video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw5oYKtBLog
Keep in mind, this video was created before the recent patch where there are now visible timers on the mini-map for jungle camps.

This channel is really good for over all conquest game play tips. Drybear mainly plays ADC or a mid mage, very rarely he'll play a support tank or jungle. I would look at some of the more recent videos since the meta for the game changes sometimes, and it keeps you up to date with balance/god changes. Also, he can be quite comical.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0yDVuCH_EtVGvQjaQnadYA

If you want to watch some tournament action, where you can see what both teams are doing, here is a good channel.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDBofwsppusJeitUyKpkB5g

A good conquest game can be incredibly fun, however it requires massive amounts of communication and teamwork, unlike assault/arena where you can pretty much do your own thing most of the time.

MakoMarquis

Post by MakoMarquis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:51 pm

MadGnome wrote:What time do you normally play Marko? I'm "decent" at conquest... but I watch a LOT of youtube videos of "semi-pro" players while I'm at work... I don't get home until midnight EST and usually play until around 3-4am, depending on how things are going in game
I am EST as well, but usually play from about 6pm to Midnight. I don't play everyday, but pretty often. I have played some games with Tsetsuko, and would love to get more people in the fray.

Laters friendo,
Eddie

ReaverX
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by ReaverX » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Hey guys! Just saw this post...do we have a guild in Smite?

Tsetzuko
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Tsetzuko » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:10 pm

ReaverX wrote:Hey guys! Just saw this post...do we have a guild in Smite?
We do have a guild in Smite. I'm not sure how active it is as most people are playing Heroes of the Storm.
ADD Tsetzuko on Steam | Tsetzuko#1850 on Battle.net for HotS and HS | Tsetzuko on PS4 for anything co-op - My planned PS4 co-op purchases for 2015 are: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, and Battleborn.

Return to “Smite Community Forums”