Next Grievance Open Council Meeting - Sunday 10/18, 7:00pm CST
Getting an invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Addons for this weekend

Addon information and discussion
User avatar
babylon
new member
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Addons for this weekend

Post by babylon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:11 am

Kyrielle Atrinati wrote:Just to clarify some things, I was watching Atropos' stream last night where he was showing the current FTC add-on post-API nerf. Here's what you could see:
  • Numbers on all of your resources
    Numbers on the target's health
    Your buffs lasting longer than 30 seconds
    Incoming damage/healing (numbers only)
    Outgoing damage/healing (numbers, abilities, and damage type)
    FTC-style nameplates
    Scrolling text
So, we have almost all the basic things aside from short-term buffs and any debuffs.

Atropos mentioned he would like to work on the add-on a little more to see what other functionality he can squeeze out of the API before launch.
Then he hasn't released the updated version to the public - the only file still downloadable is version 0.13 which I can confirm does not work at all in ESO (played earlier today when they opened servers briefly). All Foundry Tactical Combat (Atropos' mod, different from FTC which is based on it) does right now is lock the UI up with a UI error that cannot be clicked away (you have to disable the mod entirely then reload UI to lose the giant error box).

*edit* yep just read elsewhere he hasn't yet released this working version of the mod to the public.
Last edited by babylon on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
placeholder^

User avatar
babylon
new member
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Addons for this weekend

Post by babylon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:04 am

Wykkyd's addons have just been updated (as of around 3 hours ago), can download the latest ones from Curse (not sure if Minion is working yet on the updates, and ESO UI still denies you downloading the files).

Latest version is v1.3.22.1
Image
placeholder^

User avatar
Nazareth
Member 5 years
Member 5 years
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: Addons for this weekend

Post by Nazareth » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:39 am

babylon wrote:Wykkyd's addons have just been updated (as of around 3 hours ago), can download the latest ones from Curse (not sure if Minion is working yet on the updates, and ESO UI still denies you downloading the files).

Latest version is v1.3.22.1
My Curse does not recognize ESO? Are you manually downloading them from Curse?

User avatar
babylon
new member
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Addons for this weekend

Post by babylon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:43 am

Nazareth wrote:
babylon wrote:Wykkyd's addons have just been updated (as of around 3 hours ago), can download the latest ones from Curse (not sure if Minion is working yet on the updates, and ESO UI still denies you downloading the files).

Latest version is v1.3.22.1
My Curse does not recognize ESO? Are you manually downloading them from Curse?
Yep manual downloads and installation. So far Curse is the only site to have Wykkyd's updated mods.

...just checked again and ESO UI and Minion are still bugged out on updating his mods.
Image
placeholder^

User avatar
Kyrielle Atrinati
new member
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Re: Addons for this weekend

Post by Kyrielle Atrinati » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:37 am

@Babylon Correct, he hasn't released it to the public yet, only to members of Entropy Rising for testing.

I can confirm as of last night that LootDrop still works as it should. :)

User avatar
babylon
new member
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Addons for this weekend

Post by babylon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:41 am

Kyrielle Atrinati wrote:@Babylon Correct, he hasn't released it to the public yet, only to members of Entropy Rising for testing.

I can confirm as of last night that LootDrop still works as it should. :)
Ok cool, hope he can get us something similar to what it was, I like seeing info.

I also used Loot Drop, but switched it out for Dragon Loot this last short TESO test, because it sits on the same spot my buffs sit (lower right corner). Can't remember which addon sticks them there, but the conflict was a bummer so I biffed Loot Drop.

Need something to move the UI around...anyone making an addon for that? :D
Image
placeholder^

Post Reply

Return to “Addons”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest