Thanks to everyone who watched or participated in the Virtual Get Together!
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Inactive Members - Post Here to be Re-invited

Maythorn

Re: Inactive Members - Post Here to be Re-invited

Post by Maythorn » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:30 pm

May I get a re-invite? @maythorn

Badfish

Post by Badfish » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 pm

In game @name (account name)? Brometheus89

Age? 29

Time Zone? Central standard time

Hobbies outside of gaming? Hockey, beer (home brewing, craft beer ect.), movies / film

What brought you to Grievance? Was a member way back in like 2013/2014 I believe when ESO first released. I like the close knit community that this guild has.

Brief description of your gaming history? Gaming since I was a small child. Grew up on Diablo / starcraft / warcraft.

What are your regular play times? Depends. Evening (10pm-midnight some nights), sometimes early (645am-8am), sometimes some evenings on weekends.

Are you a competitive or casual player? Super casual

Please list the following game activities in order of most important to least important to you:

PvE
PvP
Questing
Economy
Role-playing

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I'm a super casual, I have two kids, play on an adult hockey team, I work full time, and I am pursuing my Masters degree. I still find time to squeeze in gaming when I can. ESO seems pretty fun and hopefully I'll be playing it in my spare time for a while. Seems like it's improved a lot since release. Excited to play again.

Static Recharge
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Post by Static Recharge » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Badfish wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 pm
In game @name (account name)? Brometheus89

Age? 29

Time Zone? Central standard time

Hobbies outside of gaming? Hockey, beer (home brewing, craft beer ect.), movies / film

What brought you to Grievance? Was a member way back in like 2013/2014 I believe when ESO first released. I like the close knit community that this guild has.

Brief description of your gaming history? Gaming since I was a small child. Grew up on Diablo / starcraft / warcraft.

What are your regular play times? Depends. Evening (10pm-midnight some nights), sometimes early (645am-8am), sometimes some evenings on weekends.

Are you a competitive or casual player? Super casual

Please list the following game activities in order of most important to least important to you:

PvE
PvP
Questing
Economy
Role-playing

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I'm a super casual, I have two kids, play on an adult hockey team, I work full time, and I am pursuing my Masters degree. I still find time to squeeze in gaming when I can. ESO seems pretty fun and hopefully I'll be playing it in my spare time for a while. Seems like it's improved a lot since release. Excited to play again.
Hey Badfish, sorry for the delay, I've been out of sorts lately. We don't have any record of you playing ESO before. I just wanted to make sure you posted in the right section or if you meant to post in the recruitment thread?
@Static_Recharge | Guild Leader | Elder Scrolls Online | Aldmeri Dominion
"The more you know, the more you know you don't know." - Aristotle

Gatorshammy
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Gatorshammy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:49 pm

Need to be move back to full membership @Gators7778

Omyz
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Omyz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 pm

Attempting resurrection again, may I have a re invite for ID @Djehmli
--without War there is no Peace

Nazareth
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Nazareth » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:44 pm

@nazareth and @nazarous both my accounts, The nazarous is a bank account so as long as it can access the guild store it will be good.

Return to “Elder Scrolls Online Community Forum”