Thanks to everyone who watched or participated in the Virtual Get Together!
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

New World

Open forums to all registered users to discuss all forms of gaming.
Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

New World

Post by Lotharen » Thu May 10, 2018 4:56 pm

This sounds interesting:
New World is an upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game by Amazon Game Studios set in pre-colonial and colonial period of the Americas. In this version of the world, the supernatural is real. The developers describe the game in a horror-like fashion. New World is emphasized to be open ended and sand-box in nature, specifically being able to choose to live on your own or join with other players to build villages, towns and forts.

Known Features
Pre-colonial and Colonial America

New World is set in Amazon Game Studios’ take of 17th Century colonial period of America.

Evolving World

Explore an evolving world that transforms with the seasons, weather, and time of day.

Sand-box Environment

Create thriving civilizations, build forts and villages with other players or ride out on your own against supernatural terrors and murderous player bandits.

Twitch Integration

New World will be highly integrated with Twitch, the Amazon-owned gaming broadcasting platform. Players will be able to easily share their gameplay with others.
Original Article: https://mmopulse.com/game/new-world-mmorpg-by-amazon

Doxxie
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: New World

Post by Doxxie » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:23 am

I thought so also, I went ahead and pre-ordered. Will Grievence have a guild here?

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Moebius » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:29 am

this is an old thread from 2018 Doxxie. We currently have an actual forum for New World under the Embassies tab.

Doxxie
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Doxxie » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:24 pm

Thanks I totally missed it when I looked through the Embassy page.

Return to “General Gaming Discussions”